Informal: DG VI Mods, Variants, and Additions

What are you interested in?

• Total voters
Provolution said:
I disagree, it is the depopulation that kills the interest in the Governorships, and the limited scope of what a governor can do. We should add workers quotas and some other political rights to the Governors, let them run the province in more detail and bundle provincial resources to trade deals. This means, each province could be a small kingdom.
5CC would severely limit combined arms and more advanced strategies, and make this a tile management and slider feast.
well if we play a 5CC on deity of course! but we would probably play it on regent is my guess and it wouldnt be overly hard if we did a normal sized map. and governors(basically mayors) would be set at 5 which is probably a good number, and those 5 governorships come about during the ancient age(since all 5 cities will be settled in ancient age), which is our most active time(in terms of people) and that number wont grow huge towards the end of the game when we lost participation

I don't have C3C but I'd still take part in discussions, etc, if it means we could have a 2-team game. At least then we're fighting for something rather than starting out knowing we'll win. Monarch is pretty much a gimme for the Demogame, where decisions are very strongly thought out and the game is heavily micro-managed

A two-team game probably won't work, so I voted for C3C Epic only.

My reasons? For starters:

1. I doubt if we would be granted the space for a two-team game.
2. Someone would blab to the other team in the chatroom. :rolleyes:
3. We can barely maintain interest for a single-player game.

Donovan Zoi said:
A two-team game probably won't work, so I voted for C3C Epic only.

My reasons? For starters:

1. I doubt if we would be granted the space for a two-team game.
2. Someone would blab to the other team in the chatroom. :rolleyes:
3. We can barely maintain interest for a single-player game.
1. Actually it would be less then currently(3 instead of 4)
2. I can see the CCs flying ;)
3. Partly because people know whos gonna win(us), in this they wont... plus it doesnt take more than 5 ppl a team...

P.S. ginger_ale when do we declare these polls closed(this one and version one) as u didnt set a close date...
Anyways it looks the only ideas that would pass currently are C3C epic game and C3C 2 team game

Top Bottom