Ingame Editor

I've tried using this MOD but I don't see the IGE menu button. I got win7, downloaded from the original thread (v.32) and I followed the installation instructions to the letter. This is the first MOD I am ever using. I have enabled it in the MODs menu, obviosuly it is the only MOD in the list as well. I have G&K and DLC (wonders and korea plus some that were applied by default when I installed from steam).

Any ideas what might be wrong ?

edit: nvm, me beign silly and not knowing how to properly use mods.

What does the 'embargo' option do? I selected it and then clicked on one of the leaders on the list and from what I could see nothing happened?

embergo is another way to denouce...blocking trades with that civ. Thats the way i understood that.

Its more of another way to denouce. I don't use it too much. Though its Don's embargo button he might explain the effects of it.

Hello everyone and sorry for the delay.

Actually I am not totally sure about embargos myself because this a feature natively supported by the game engine and exposed by the API but Firaxis didn't provide much documentation about it. As far as I understand and remember from my tests, it seems to only apply to the AI in your team, forcing them to refuse to trade resources with the civ under the embargo. If someone is willing to investigate it, I would be glad to hear your results.

Don ... awesome work.
Really impressive.
I'd love to be able to scroll more easily (it's probably me! :p) but it is a great bit of kit.

Well done.

Thank you synhespian.

The scrolling bar is indeed quite small (too many controls on a small area but I still think it was the best possible layout for most users), I usually prefer to use the mouse wheel instead.

Ok...While i'm testing :D hundreds :D of mods figuring out the meeting new civ issue i went to see the embargo thing. I think the last patch made its useless. Working with an ally is not selected.

What it did was to make some kind of a notification that the player placed an embargo on that civ.
This is from by vanilla playing.

Ok...While i'm testing :D hundreds :D of mods figuring out the meeting new civ issue i went to see the embargo thing. I think the last patch made its useless. Working with an ally is not selected.

What it did was to make some kind of a notification that the player placed an embargo on that civ.
This is from by vanilla playing.
Hello Mars and thank you for the report. :)

So it looks like Firaxis broke one more feature? Doh! Every patch breaks IGE more and more, one small thing at a time.

What i recall on what it used to do in past 2 patches. it would annouce that you placed an embargo on that certain civ. That is what i'm used to see. Now nothing.

Top Bottom