Installation (manual):

• Follow the link to gitHub
  • DO NOT use the "releases" section, it's not updated
  • Just click the "Code" green button then "Download Zip"
  • Unzip it to "..\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods"
  • It should create a folder named "Civ6-YnAMP-master"

Activate (common):
  • Launch the game
  • Go in "Additional Content" and activate "Yet (not) Another Map Pack" by checking the box near "Activate Mod" then click "Back" and launch a game (from the Advanced Setup Screen to have access to all options)

Updating:

• Steam: Automated
  • Manual: Download the latest version from gitHub and replace the previous folder. It's safer to delete the previous folder, in that case remember to save your custom files first if you use them.

Install older versions:
  • On gitHub there is a commits section that you can browse (clicking on "<>") to get previous versions of the mod, check the dates of the last patch for your version of the game then download the YnAMP version that was released for it and follow the manual installation instructions

DO NOT INSTALL MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF THE MOD
  • If you want to use the steam version of my mod, you must delete any previous version in the Mods folder "\Documents\my games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods" (or the games folder if you installed it there)
  • If you want to use a manual installation, you must uninstall the Steam version by clicking on "- Unsubscribe" in the mod's Steam page

Last edited:
Top Bottom