Instructions on installing SVN build?

Ah ha, I think that explains it. So I need to export the 4 relevant items one at a time, I'm following now. I think it might be helpful to add this step to the instructions.

Yes, as I told you in msg #13 :p

note:
the Update option is inside the submenu TortoiseSVN, but obviously you can update only after the initial checkout.

Yes, as I told you in msg #13 :p

Wellllll, the key piece of information was 'one at a time' which nobody mentioned. :p If you select the 4 items together and try to Export, that doesn't work either, only one at a time works.

Most likely the inclusion of a single file -- BUG Mod.ini -- is what makes Export not an option. It requires the .svn folders to do the export, and a single file doesn't have an included folder.

In any case, it's working for you, so good!

@Alerum - your instructions in "Latest Version" thread are incorrect. It says to create a new directory (okay) and then do "SVN Update" (bad). You must "Checkout" first.

You can add a paragraph later that they can use "Update" once they've checked out to get the latest version.

I'm using TSVN 1.4.5, and when I right-click on a new directory, I see "SVN Checkout..." only. What version are you using?

We're removing the older version of BAT from the SVN. To save yourself some trouble the next time you download from the SVN, please make sure to delete BAT (3.03) from your local HDD before doing an SVN Update.

Top Bottom