Interesting Screenshots

I just use CRpSuite. :smug:

But hey, whatever works for ya.

Actually, I like seeing how different people play. So many different ways to play the game.

I remember producing over 100 armour units in my game as the USSR. Many of them were lost but Berlin was captured at the end.

Sounds pretty much like what happened in real life. Russia churns out the armor, loses a lot of them but steamrolls all the way to Berlin.

Here's another small one. You wait all game for one and then three come along in the modern age.

Not to mention, it looks as if that's a normal leader in the city itself.

Here's another small one. You wait all game for one and then three come along in the modern age.

What is this?

Edit,
I know see the unit in the city. It looks like a normal great leader.

And the three units, you waited long for them? From where did you got them?

(I don't play PTW or C3C myself, but are curious :p )

Those are the much desired SGLs. Unlike a MGL, you can have more than one SGL at a time. Notice how it kinda looks like Edison?

Looks more like Edison to me, but Einstein makes more sense.

Yeah, Edison.

Or do I need to break out the mod tags?

:mischief:

What is this? I know see the unit in the city. It looks like a normal great leader.(I don't play PTW or C3C myself, but are curious :p )

As someone said, they are scientific leaders. They can hurry city production like an MGL, but they can also begin an age of scientific discovery--20 turns of accelerated science output. You get them sometimes when you research an important tech that no one else has gotten yet (steam power gives you them from time to time). I've had two at a time before, but three at once is impressive. You can go through a game without getting any, even if you're the first to get techs.

You can get an SGL for any tech, so long as you are first to research it; the chances are 3% you will get one (5% if you are a scientific civ). It should be noted that the Scientific Golden Age is bugged and does not work. It will tell you your science is increased but in fact it isn't.

It should be noted that the Scientific Golden Age is bugged and does not work. It will tell you your science is increased but in fact it isn't.

Are you sure? I've seen the turn counter for how long until I get the tech go down when I begin the age of discovery, and then go back up when the age ends.

Yes, it's bugged.

There should be some threads in GD or in the bug reports forum. Search for 'Scientific' and/or 'Golden'. You can't search for 'Age', it's under the four character minimum.

Judging from the First two screenshots, in both of them you started 4 tiles from a civ (The first one has blue border (Germany, Korea, Maya), and the second one has red border (Rome, Babylon, Byzantines (or France or Inca if both are in the game)))

16 civs? So it's a modded game?

Top Bottom