Interesting Screenshots

I don't really know where to put this question, so I guess here's as good a place as any. In lgibsonjr's thread "Newbie 4000 BC," down in Stories and Tales, he's got a screenshot that can be found here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=4992655&postcount=1

If you look at the third screenshot, the Mayan tribe taught him warrior code. Is this unusual, that a "goodie-hut tribe" shares its name with a civ? Does it have any bearing on whether or not you'll encounter that civ in the game?

This one:
I read it in a thread somewhere,
1.You first enter diplomacy with another civ.
2.Click on the foreign advisor's head.
3.Click on the military advisor's icon.
4.Exit out of the military advisor and exit out of diplomacy.
How do I upload screenshots? My paint file is too big.

@Civverguy:
First, Welcome to CFC!! [party]
Second, Give a link to the thread, you have mentioned, please.

You resize it using paint or another program. With some programs you can also compress the file.

That is certainly weird.

The Military advisor fused with the Foriegn Advisor! Holy....
I vote we call it the Fori-tary advisor. :D

Lol, it's in Alexandria- or was. Do they also have the Great Library in Alexandria, and the Great Pyramids in Giza? :crazyeye:
BTW, it was destroyed by a bug. Walls given by the Great Wall completely screw up bombardment in C3C so that anything, from Sun Tzu's Art of War to the Inttelligence Agency to a Palace can be destroyed by bombardments- the well-known "Catapult Bug" (which apparently doesn't only work on catapults!)

BTW, it was destroyed by a bug. Walls given by the Great Wall completely screw up bombardment in C3C so that anything, from Sun Tzu's Art of War to the Inttelligence Agency to a Palace can be destroyed by bombardments- the well-known "Catapult Bug" (which apparently doesn't only work on catapults!)
Destroying a wonder with bombardment :eek:

Bug? Did they fix it?

Not as far as I know. I don't know that much about the bug, but I know that the walls created by the great wall screw up bombardment, like I explained.

I wonder why it doesn't work on free barracks (sun tzu), free temples (ToA), free granaries (Pyramids), Free research labs (Internet), or the indestructible Aquedects and Hospitals?

What about aqueducts and Hospitals? :smug: And no, players usually don't spend their time building that many wonders above Regent level.

Top Bottom