Intersite BtS PitBoss

Umm, planning to let CFC have a team? ;)

I'll go shake some trees and see who falls in.

Also, since it doesn't appear discussion started here, I'm a little behind the curve.
This is individual play using the teams function, right?

Isn't the CFC team represented by post #2 here? Or did I make an improper assumption?

Whip you should make an update CFC saying "Game is FUll".

Sorry for posting so late I just found this new tread. LOL
I was wondering if the player list is now complete or is there still a strugle between Clasical Hero and Failedreality?

I'd like to start soon; but I have little to no feedback on the rules/settings and I must have the leader choices before launch.

And we now have the complication of a patch that was released today.

Ok well cdz finished chatting about it ages ago.

basically the DM rule we would like to see implemented is that they're allowed except upon declerations of war, makes it easier for everyone concerned.
No city razing- we don't want that turned on- makes wars an arse
No tech trading- we'd like it on, otherwise whats the point in having teams if we can have more teams and the tech race just goes astronomical

Allow all victory conditions
no civs disabled
duplicate leaders allowed
events turned on, massive barbarian uprising sometimes just merely equals 4 spearman to your south
barbs we would like- on, gives us something to do if you can't meet a team early.

The game wont go as quickly as what i imagine, im in another team game which has 6 teams and tech pace is no different to what it would be normally, tech prices are just increased i think.

CDZ's 4 teams= native americans (Sitting Bull), Portuguease (Joao), Vikings (Ragnar) and England (Lizzy).

Anything else needed from us? about the map settings themselves- we're not that bothered, preferrably something with continents.

TO make this easy I'm going to with the purist route.
All random, all defaut settings.
Except those metionsed above with the exceptioin of tech trading I would like to see the no tech brokering option instead.

Is that cfc's decision or just yours? you need to decide that before posting in here as this is the general gameplay thread and i assume whip wants it kept as free as possible.

Ok well cdz finished chatting about it ages ago.

basically the DM rule we would like to see implemented is that they're allowed except upon declerations of war, makes it easier for everyone concerned.
No city razing- we don't want that turned on- makes wars an arse
No tech trading- we'd like it on, otherwise whats the point in having teams if we can have more teams and the tech race just goes astronomical

Allow all victory conditions
no civs disabled
duplicate leaders allowed
events turned on, massive barbarian uprising sometimes just merely equals 4 spearman to your south
barbs we would like- on, gives us something to do if you can't meet a team early.

The game wont go as quickly as what i imagine, im in another team game which has 6 teams and tech pace is no different to what it would be normally, tech prices are just increased i think.

CDZ's 4 teams= native americans (Sitting Bull), Portuguease (Joao), Vikings (Ragnar) and England (Lizzy).

Anything else needed from us? about the map settings themselves- we're not that bothered, preferrably something with continents.

I would like each team to discuss options in their own forum or through e-mail and have the captain present the consensus here. Otherwise we have a zoo.

=cdz consensus :)

Team Civ fanatics has the final roster sorted.

Mighty Dwaarf - playing as Carthage
Sonnybonds - playing Byantine
Failed Reality - America, Lincoln
Classical Hero - playing Vikings

As for game settings one of our team has expressed a preference for epic speed. Other than that we are non descript and will take it as it comes. I will update civ choices as and when I get them today and will assign them if do not receive them by this evening. Then we will be ready to go.

EPIC SPEED???? I want to finish this game not my grandkids.

Top Bottom