Intersite BtS PitBoss

I still have some configuration problems and won't have much time to iron it out until this weekend. Crashed to blue screen. Back up now.

TestofTime needs to replay the turn.

I see both my civstats sites are down. I won't know for sure until I return home from work, but I fear the Blue Screen of Death. This has happened twice recently. This is not related to the virus I had. It's usually due to overheating, faulty system memory, or a bad device driver. If the server crashed as I suspect, I will need the weekend to diagnose and fix the problem. I have no time until than due to other commitments.

So if the game is down it won't be back up until at least Sunday evening. This could be time consuming to diagnose as it has happened when the system was at rest. It's not related to any running programs or processes. Last evening I had the machine running for 8 hours before I went to bed. The crash came in the middle of the night. I will reinstall the video and sound drivers and take one stick of RAM out of the maching. If it's bad RAM I have a 50/50 chance at a fix. If it runs ok for 24 hours I won't do anything else. If it crashes I'll swap the RAM sticks and try again.

I could keep the game running but we'd have lots of reloads until this is fixed.

The game is up.

NEW IP IS 24.209.166.152

Hopefully you can all connect; but since I had to reinstall and reconfigure everything I would not be surprised that I may have screwed up something.:lol:

Ya, I probably won't get to that until tomorrow. I've got another pitboss game to configure. 16+ hours to play this turn.

Players who have not played this turn yet are:

IanDC
TestofTime
BCLG100
Mightydwaarf
CB
CrazyJoe

Thank you all for your patience.

Hey, any chance you guys could please hold off until Monday? I want to be able to be here when the endgame starts, and I'll be in Chicago all weekend without access to the game and won't be flying back until Monday.

Top Bottom