IOT Map Thread Mk. 3

Civ'ed

I ain't gotta explain a thing
With Tyo's new position, he's asked someone else to take over the map thread.
So of course I volunteered. Hopefully this one lasts longer!
Victoria Maps

TK Series

Other Earth Maps:

Regional Maps:

Fantasy Maps:

Theoretical Maps

Spoiler :

Reus's digging up of interesting stuff

Megan Maps
Spoiler :

Decamper Suite
Spoiler :
Fallen Star
Spoiler :

The World Becomes Ours
Spoiler :

Sellswords
Spoiler :

HtH
Spoiler :

Other
Spoiler :

A ton of JK Stockholme things

I'll try to update this thing on a weekly basis. Ambitious I know.

Last edited:
MEPS!

subpost

We need to use that melted ice caps map for a NESIOT one day; the intrigue is great.

Thanks based cived!

Subpost of most subingness

you lot shouild get some of the nes maps in here

i have nothing against it if the NESers have nothing against it, though they would probably be best put in their own category, like "provinceless maps"

Subscribed.

Right, so I needed a big province map for my upcoming Wolfenstein IOT, but really the only suitable canidate was LH's, and there were a few issues. The one in the OP is cluttered with numbers and meaningless lines, along with the sea provinces that only LH with his boat fetish ever used. So I decided to fix his Cold War map and make a superior product.

Here in this gallery I have three maps for usage. The first is an enhanced edition, which removes all the numbers and clutters, but otherwise remains faithful to how LH envisioned his map. The next is the Revised edition, which leaves all the provinces intact, but removes sea provinces alltogether. This way, if your map doesn't use sea provinces (Everyone but LH), you don't need to have them. The last edition is my Wolfenstein edition, which I'm using for the IOT proper. This edition involves edits to the provinces themselves (Not the ones I wanted to do, but only the ones which meaningfully impact gameplay)

The changelog for the final ediditon is:
Merged E. and W. Germany into Germany
Merged N. and S. Korea into Korea
Merged Denmark, Sweden, and Norway into a Scandinavia Province
Merged Spain and Portugal into an Iberia province
Edited Yugoslavia and Balkans province slightly to accommodate a Greece Province (borders may be slightly off from IRL, and is supposed to include Macedonia, Albania, and European Turkey)

Again, there are questionable LH decisions that, if I had time and patience, would change, but don't affect gameplay in meaningful ways so I decided not to bother for now. I hope that you enjoy!

This edition involves edits to the provinces themselves (Not the ones I wanted to do, but only the ones which meaningfully impact gameplay)
For geostrategic reasons I'd suggest separating the Caucasus from Iran and either making it a dedicated territory, or dividing it between Turkey and the Volga District.

For geostrategic reasons I'd suggest separating the Caucasus from Iran and either making it a dedicated territory, or dividing it between Turkey and the Volga District.

Yeah that's something I noticed and fixed on my copy like right after I uploaded it. Like LH why would you even do that whyyyyyy.

How I wish this was out a couple months ago

looks great based reus

how do u even do this

nsfw because it's so sexy, you mean

Top Bottom