Ipad update 17.4 has killed Civ 6

Earwiggle

Chieftain
The lastest update to IOS Mar7th 2024 has stopped Civ6 running. I deleted and reinstalled but get same response. Won’t load on Ipad.

Attachments

• IMG_2750.png
    IMG_2750.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 76
Same here. Open a support ticket with aspyr. The more that do this the more likely it is they will address it quickly (I hope)

The lastest update to IOS Mar7th 2024 has stopped Civ6 running. I deleted and reinstalled but get same response. Won’t load on Ipad.
Thanks, it’s not just me then. Not sure how I do that, will give it a go.

We better start praying for a fix 😂

I will definitely be waiting to update in the future until I can see there are no bugs. I don’t mind playing for a game but timely support would be nice.

Nothing happening, think ghey won’t do anything
I think if they were not planning on doing anything they wouldn’t have put out a response. It’s just not their priority ATM. It’s frustrating but just might be a while. I’m definitely not updating my phone until I know for sure it works from now on. Just my 2 cents.

What is everyone’s thoughts on if IOS updates the possibility of it fixing the problem. I’m not super “techy” , just curious if anyone else knew of a software problem that fixed itself that way.

I have installed the update 17.4.1 and I have the same problem

I just installed the update 17.4.1 and I have the same problem also. Darn, wish I had visited the forum first. Will do so going forward.

It doesn’t look like this issue is going to be fixed. Civ 6 is not one of Aspyr’s priorities.

Top Bottom