Animation files
Attack, Fidget, fortify, Victory, Default, Defeat, Run
Civilopedia.txt content
Pediaicons.txt content
a titlescreen
and a high-res wallpaper
http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/7793/is3mwallpaper0fg.jpg
--

The IS-3m Iosef (Josef) Stalin III Heavy Tank Russian WW2 Heavy Tank.

The IS-3M primary mission of this heavy tank was in a "break through" role. It was designed to assult heavily fortified postions. Although far slower, louder and with a much slower rate of fire, it's heavy 122 mm D-25T gun and 8" armor allowed this family of tanks to also enjoy some success against the technologically superior German PzIV Panthers.
Max Speed was only 23mph, and it had a max range of 119miles.
This tank remained in service from the mid'40s to the mid 70's. It was widely considered a very successful tank design.

1st post, uh hjuck

glad to see you finally got to finish it

Wyrmshadow said:
1st post, uh hjuck

glad to see you finally got to finish it

Thanks, forgot to mention that I made the muzzle blast from looking at a bunch of real tanks and suddenly realizing your attack was similar.. So I started by reverse engineering your battleship blast and modifying it a little to better match the images I saw on the TV.

---------------------------------

Thanks also to Wyrmshadow for spotting a 2.06% size deviation between the attack animation and the other FLCs.
This has been fixed. The link in the first post now points to this fixed version.

Thats spiffy! This will probably go into GATTM II as a Generic Tank or Battle Tank.. so lovely...

Thanks guys, I'm glad you all enjoy it. I had fun making it. Sorry it took so long to complete, but I had several weeks where I simply could not even look at my 3d tools due to work schedules.

All you ground combat fans are gonna be grumpy with me when you see my next unit. I've decided to make the C130, a boring 'ole transport plane.

Top Bottom