Is Civ 6 PC: A continuation.

I don't think we're talking about the same thing.
Indeed. I was talking about a (hypothetical) mod that could include natural disasters that are more widespread than the ones currently in the game, inspired by the mention of The Little Ice Age. You're making arguments against things I wasn't advocating for. Which is fine, go ahead and talk about multiplayer games and zerglings and spearmen destroying tanks if you want to. I agree with most of what you wrote, fwiw. Spearmen destroying tanks is pretty dumb. And I suppose I would be interested to know who the devs are designing for, and what its user-base is. None of that would change what I want out of the game, but it might be interesting.

That being said, have you tried increasing disaster intensity?
I have, yes. It doesn't do what I was talking about, though.

Indeed. I was talking about a (hypothetical) mod that could include natural disasters that are more widespread than the ones currently in the game, inspired by the mention of The Little Ice Age. You're making arguments against things I wasn't advocating for. Which is fine, go ahead and talk about multiplayer games and zerglings and spearmen destroying tanks if you want to. I agree with most of what you wrote, fwiw. Spearmen destroying tanks is pretty dumb. And I suppose I would be interested to know who the devs are designing for, and what its user-base is. None of that would change what I want out of the game, but it might be interesting.

I have, yes. It doesn't do what I was talking about, though.

Uh, then I don't really get the point you're making. You were talking about large-scale disasters and climate changes that would, naturally, have a large impact on game progress and achievement of victory conditions. Are you simply refusing to consider the impact of what you want on those, as well as the implications of the more-or-less random nature of the features you want?

If so, why not just look for a disaster or Earth simulator to play? That's clearly not what the Civ series is designed for, and I wouldn't be surprised if existing mods don't cater to what you want fully either.

Top Bottom