Is God using Trump to further His plan?

Prosecutors said the evidence suggests Tarrio "strategically calculated his arrest as a means to inspire a reaction by his followers."

Arrested two days before the Jan. 6th incident. Strategically calculated his arrest?

Don't tell me this isn't political. One wonders how they all would have reacted if faced with a real coup. This is become a passion play, play pretend that the real monsters will stay away. How is this farce supposed to reconcile the 30 to 50 million estranged Americans? The entire reaction to Trump has been botched from the moment Zucker told his network to build Trump up. I can't help but see the hand of God in all of this. Those who would trifle with the Almighty should tremble in anticipation of the His retribution.

Moderator Action: Split from Trump indictment thread by Birdjaguar

Last edited by a moderator:
If these guys were leftists, they would be looking at professorships in a few years when they get out. Of course, if they were leftists they would "bomb and run and hide". Whataboutthat?

Whataboutit?

But in the UK you have to pay $199 to buy a license to watch a television. So, things are tough all over.

Last edited:
I can't help but see the hand of God in all of this.
Me too, the Almighty has seen the devil's work in Trump and is striking him down before he can wreak more havoc.

Me too, the Almighty has seen the devil's work in Trump and is striking him down before he can wreak more havoc.
Nah, he appears to be a type of Samson. You know, last act was bringing the house down on 5,000 Philistines. Everything to this point could be just a prelude but that is hard to see, how could anything be more important than a multitude of innocent lives? Still, tremble, and repent and be saved. God works in mysterious ways His wonders to behold. What an amazing God. Through Trump of all people an untold number of lives will be saved, and bloodlines extended - perhaps millions will someday walk this earth with lives made possible by the use of Trump, a man of despicable character by all reports. What an amazing God. Hallelujah!

He was tipped off about a warrant for his arrest in Washington DC in relation to the burning of a stolen Black Lives Matter banner.
How could that be a crime, well, if it was stolen I suppose but isn't it embarrassing? A guy steals a banner and get 22 years. The guys he stole it from probably burned 10 city blocks and got a key to the city. Whataboutit?

Last edited:
The guys he stole it from probably burned 10 city blocks and got a key to the city.

For some reason all the dogs in my neighborhood started barking when they heard this. Must be a coincidence.

I have 5 still alive, our favorites were Rottweilers. But somehow I don't think I live in your neighborhood?

How is this farce supposed to reconcile the 30 to 50 million estranged Americans?
One of the grand jurors in the GA case said in an interview "if the whole country had seen the evidence we've seen, it wouldn't be so divided." Shortly, the whole country will see that evidence. If that juror is correct, perhaps that will provide the opportunity for those estranged Americans to come back.

Last edited:
Nah, he appears to be a type of Samson. You know, last act was bringing the house down on 5,000 Philistines. Everything to this point could be just a prelude but that is hard to see, how could anything be more important than a multitude of innocent lives? Still, tremble, and repent and be saved. God works in mysterious ways His wonders to behold. What an amazing God. Through Trump of all people an untold number of lives will be saved, and bloodlines extended - perhaps millions will someday walk this earth with lives made possible by the use of Trump, a man of despicable character by all reports. What an amazing God. Hallelujah!

Is this serious? Can't tell anymore. Bloodlines extended? Because one wonders how God was using, say, Hitler Tojo or Stalin. Lots of of bloodlines abruptly shortened there, and how could anything be more important than a multitude of innocent lives?

Serious or not, GTFO with your "Christians supporting Trump despite his being a complete dirtbag because God is working through him"; it's equally likely that God is working through the various prosecutors because we can't know. It's mysterious!

Is this serious? Can't tell anymore. Bloodlines extended? Because one wonders how God was using, say, Hitler Tojo or Stalin. Lots of of bloodlines abruptly shortened there, and how could anything be more important than a multitude of innocent lives?

Serious or not, GTFO with your "Christians supporting Trump despite his being a complete dirtbag because God is working through him"; it's equally likely that God is working through the various prosecutors because we can't know. It's mysterious!
I think the argument for God working through Trump is that God works in mysterious ways and what could be more mysterious than God choosing to work through a sex offender and conman?

By their fruits you will know them.

You are a devil-worshipping orc lmao
Moderator Action: Warned for flaming. The_J

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the grand jurors in the GA case said in an interview "if the whole country had seen the evidence we've seen, it wouldn't be so divided." Shortly, the whole country will see that evidence. If that juror is correct, perhaps that will provide the opportunity for those estranged Americans to come back.

Wishful thinking.

See my x-post. You were correct of course.

I have the Avalon Project page with the transcript from the July 19 debate at which Madison explained the electoral college's purpose in my google searches. It is somewhat astonishing how often I provide people with that quote, but they invariably just kinda ignore it and continue spouting the "small states vs big states" nonsense we tell younger children before they're ready to hear the facts of life.

I think the angle is that Trump is part of the "end of days" thinking, the Rapture, and Second Coming. To get there we need more turmoil and destruction.

I Corinthians I
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

I Corinthians I
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

He devil quotes scripture for his purposes.

Top Bottom