Is internal trade route nerfed after patch?

myclan

King
My capital has a holy site, and internal trade route to my capital provide +2F+1C, I heard that before patch a holy site would give +2F with internal trade route. So do all district give +1F/+1C after patch?

Other small questions:
Does the +4 stength of Oligarchy apply to anit-cal/calvary unit? When I find out the +50%production of melee and range don't apply to anti-cal unit, I just think this unit class a bit useless.

The tourism outpot of National Parks is the sum of the appeal of the 4 tiles it occupies as civopedia stated, but I had seen it giving out 2 times of its normal tourism. While my seasort resorts giving out 4 times.(with Render Cristo, so computer don't affect this I think? Also America +100% with film studio only apply to Civ which had entered Modern Era).So what trigger it?

How can I heal my injured apostle? I station it in my holy site but still can't find the "wait until healed“ button? Do city center/holy city centre work? How about adjacent to the holy site?

Last edited:
Internal trade routes haven't been nerfed, they've been bug fixed. Previously, they were giving out more than intended, several had double the bonus listed in the civopedia(sp?).

Your religious units don't have a wait until healed button, but they will heal when on or next to one of your holy sites, as long as they haven't acted or moved the previous turn. It's kinda annoying that you have to keep checking to see if they're healed.

Internal trade routes haven't been nerfed, they've been bug fixed. Previously, they were giving out more than intended, several had double the bonus listed in the civopedia(sp?).

Your religious units don't have a wait until healed button, but they will heal when on or next to one of your holy sites, as long as they haven't acted or moved the previous turn. It's kinda annoying that you have to keep checking to see if they're healed.
But I remember in my previous game as America, IndZ +2C while EntZ +2F, don't know the actual number written in civopedia at that time. But it seems that the bug don't just apply to the special district but almost all the district.

The bug applied to every district that also had a unique variant in the game. So, industrial zone was bugged because of Hansa (and, in return, Hansa was bugged because of regular industrial zone), entertainment complex was bugged because of carnival, holy site was bugged because of Lavra, etc.

The tourism outpot of National Parks is the sum of the appeal of the 4 tiles it occupies as civopedia stated, but I had seen it giving out 2 times of its normal tourism. While my seasort resorts giving out 4 times.(with Render Cristo, so computer don't affect this I think? Also America +100% with film studio only apply to Civ which had entered Modern Era).So what trigger it?

There is a tech that doubles all tourism output (computers?). The tooltips will calculate in this modifier.

Top Bottom