Is platy world builder planned to be implemented at some point?

JACV3434

Chieftain
hello i want to ask this because i really enjoyed this world builder in other ffh modmods like magistermodmod and extramodmod and it would be great to have it in this one, i would have maybe try to do it myself but i have no idea of programming so i don't know how hard it would be to implement and i know development isn't crazy fast so if its not it is okay i guess

What's the draw of the platy worldbuilder over the one that's in Ashes of Erebus now?
its has more a lot more functions, you can customize pretty much anything about your current game, the ui is also better and is easier to use. Its simply better in every aspect
it's not currently on the todo list, but it's not a definitive no either ^^
thank for your answer and thank you for keep working on this amazing mod

honestly ? I'm with JACV3434 on this.
The platybuilder is awesome :)
(esp when you cheat.. (hmm correct misclicks) :p ... it's easy to get back on units, add movements (1-10) without needing to scroll through all promotions to give movement promotions ; get a new level up ; allow for re-casting, ...)

but on the worldbuilding aspect it's easier to manage the inter-civ interactions ; and possibly to copypast cities & units if you want to create a bunch of units with same or different promot/buildings

the units / promotions are not cluttered together in a big mass, organised by their order in the file, but in a list, alphabetically... and you can put filters !

you can work on changing / adding GPP !!

I agree it is interesting to have, but i don't really want to invest the time needed for integrate it at the moment. If someone else does that work, i'll definitely merge it

Top Bottom