Is there a faq or something i can read about MP? Hosting a friends game etc?

You should scroll many threads already in place. Lot of useful infos about everything.

What do you mean by ''how''? Technical issues? I can show you how with pictures if you want. I hosted many games.

Do you play and make friends along game played? You can also join civplayers.com or his chat system(in front page).

What time is it when you play? From Boston, so i guess you have an ET time server by default. You know you can ''travel'' around the world by changing server? It's nice if you play when it is not busy like in the morning or very late at night.

We can chat on steam and talk about all what you want. My steam name is
Tabarnak2010.

Edit : 1000th post! :band: :rockon::dance::beer::banana::cheers:

Yes maybe you should just ask questions and we would be glad to answer them. As we are not really sure what about MP is not entirely clear to you.

CS

FAQ how to host a friendgame

1. Go to multiplayer in civ 5, klick host. check box Private game (upper left corner)
2.choose map settings, number of citystates, etc
3. Invite friends from friendlist in steam

Now steam is another issue: shift + tb opens up steam while in civ. Klick friendlist and choose ad friend. You need to know the steamname of your friends to do this. Note that the steamname might be different from the username used ingame

Is there a way to do a game that has no AI? I have 4 friends lined up to play (so we will have 5 total) but we do not want any AI getting in the way.

Top Bottom