Is there still a way to get Civ Rev 1 for iOS?

Pinkie521

Chieftain
I have looked everywhere including my old purchases from the App Store but no luck. Please let me know if you know how to get a copy. I will pay for it if needed.

I actually have a Windows tablet and an Android tablet as well but the Windows tablet is running Windows 10 not the Mobile OS and the Android tablet does not have it on Google Play or anywhere else I can find. Would love to play the original mobile CivRev again since it's a relic so any help would be appreciated.

Played the Nintendo DS version through an emulator the other day but the graphics and the UI are pretty bad.

Rev 1 is gone on IOS because it became obsolute with the new IOS updates. I had it on my Iphone, but the app didn't work anymore because of it.

Thanks for letting me know. No reason to try and pursue the game for iOS then. I am trying to emulate Windows 10 Mobile so that I can get it from the Microsoft Store. Will let everyone know if I have any luck. Thanks!

It seems strange to me that the game would not be available in your App Store purchases, even removed apps are still downloadable again. Are you sure it's the same account you bought the game on? Also, what iOS version are you running? If you're on 11 or newer, the game may not show up because 32-bit apps are unsupported. You may then consider buying a cheap used iPhone 5 for $30 on eBay or similar to play the game.

Top Bottom