Is this allowed?

Rodgers

Following YOUR child home
I'm thinking of starting a poll in OT relating to masturbation - is it a stupid question to ask if this is allowed? It wouldn't be graphic in any way. Just dont want to get shouted at or banned so thought I'd check here first.

Probably but the thread could quickly get locked depending on how other people post.

Last time Rodger opened a thread about sex, people shouted and squealed at him... Isn't any thread pertaining to it not allowed? Albeit sex with oneself is still sex, no?

Originally posted by Pellaken
Rodgers, your really beating this one to death

no pun intended, right?

I think, Rodgers, that you post that poll at your peril. To paraphrase Clint Eastwood, "Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Hmm, you might be right guys. Do I REALLY need to know how many times a day you lot have a wank? Probably not. (For the record, I do it f*ckin' LOADS! But thats no surprise to you, is it?)

Besides, I spent a bit of time looking back through old threads on this forum and found a complaint from rjgo (I think) that his masturbation thread had been shut down in minutes, so I probably answered my own question.

Look in the humor section for a thread about killing kittens. I believe there was some references in their to your topic of choice.

'I'm thinking of starting a poll in OT relating to masturbation'

Why bother? - you've just started one here

(i wonder what Simon does??)

Darky has no qualms with the weights us mere mortals suffer from. He has gone BEYOND such pithy needs as sexual gratification.

@knowltok : A thread about masturbation and killing kittens? Hoo boy... Dayam, Sheeit, That is WHACK. (watched a stupid movie yestiddy)

2 or 3 times a day? :eek: I don't think I could do that... Of course, I am an older fart than you youngins...

Just missing the poll:

What do you consider to be f*ckin' LOADS:
a) Once a month
b) Once a week
c) Once a day
d) 4 times a day
e) Can't attend 2 hour meetings / classes
f) Got a platinum membership card from my tissue supplier

'just imagine if you could sell that stuff... '

You can

Well you asked me to define it - f*ckin loads means in an average day 2 or 3 (as suggested). On an exceptionally dull day 4 or 5. Maximum in a 24hr period - 9

Happy now?

Originally posted by Beammeuppy
Just missing the poll:

What do you consider to be f*ckin' LOADS:
a) Once a month
b) Once a week
c) Once a day
d) 4 times a day
e) Can't attend 2 hour meetings / classes
f) Got a platinum membership card from my tissue supplier

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Pellaken
:O

where where!!

Never heard of a Sperm Bank?? (That is the 'stuff' you're talking about, yes? :o)

Jesus Rodgers... That is bad... I think it would fall off if it went through all that... up to 9 times in a day!!! :eek: Bet some you guys got forearms like Popeye eh? ;)

Quite interesting the length & topic of this thread, especially when considering the Forum it is in... :)

LOL, it seems this has turned into the thread it was asking about to begin with.... ;) ....

Top Bottom