IsrNES: Beresheet, In the Begining

Kewl :p I wonder what we are trading. My guess is that we're shipping fish and other rare items and getting nice horned helmets and missionaries in return :D

I'll get a story up tomorrow :) (ie. tomorrow my time ;) )

Yay! Project almost complete, a trade route, and the NES is updating again!
"Population 2:1" means that I get a 2-rating (400) army and a 1-rating (20) navy per economy point, right?
And do I have 4 points to spend (eco+trade) or is the trade factored into my eco already?

To Aksum
From Addis Ababa

We shall cease our attack for the modest fee of 1 econ point.

I guess i join

Nation Name:Hittites
Ruler/Player:Muselis/swiss Bezerker
Capital:Hatussas
Government: Monarchy
Religion: Sumerian monotheism
Ethnicities: A majority of Hitittes of middle east decent, a minor bit of greeks
Population:
Economy:
Trade: You have no important trade routes at this time
Required Resources:
Special Resources:
Major Industries:
Army:
Navy:
UU: You have none yet
Education:
Culture:
Confidence: Tolerating
Projects: You have none yet
Nation Background: A group of people from differant backrounds in one of the most sucessful locations of history. Though they are agrresive they love trading.

Please edit me in to the update if im to late

Orders:
Increase education by studying the ways of the Marseillaise. They can probably teach us something about boats.
Begin cutting swathes of forest, using the wood to fortify and reinforce all our cities, constructing new settlements as well.
Increase economy by training more of those craftsmen who make whatever the Marseillaise want, so as to make the trade route more profitable.
Continue building the Temple of the Ancients.
Hold funeral pyres in it for all the greatest warriors.
Expand to the west and northeast.

Imprtant!!!!
I jsut found out that i will be in North Carolina for 5 days. Orders are now due Wednesday at 7:30 U.S. Central Time. The update after that will come at the normal time. If you sent rushed orders, which only two of you seem to have done, then this is your chance to re-due them. Also, please PM orders from now on, it makes it a lot easier.

Israelite. Since you are also one of those mods who update very seldomly, I'm going to give you a word of advice.

7 days is the absolute maximum amount of days you can have between two consecutive updates if you want to keep the players interrested in your nes. Otherweise it will simply be too slow-paced.

You can miss that once, maybe twice, but you can't miss that several times in a row and expect to have a good nes. People simply lose interrest in their nation that way, stop writing stories, etc..

Please don't wreck your nes that way. Because this seems like a very promising nes.

Sending orders now.

what are those 2 nations above me?

and why can i only spend 3 eco points this turn?

Lord_Iggy said:
You just said the exact same thing to MjM!
Indeedilydoo I did. And I'll say it to every new mod who doesn't update on time! Because whenever there is injustice, I shall be there! Where-ever there is lack of or incompetent modding, I shall be there!

Sorry, I'm going to have to quit.... this is no statement on the quality of this NES (which looks promising), but rather on my relative lack of interest in Carthage, and the necessity of dedicating time to other endeavors.

Do to the underwhellming amount of orders recieved, I will give untill 4:00 PM U.S. Central Time, today, to send in orders. If not recieved, than you shall be punished.

@Andis- In the west is the Berber Kingdom of Tuscany, in the east is Umbria if I am not msitaken. The Berbers are at war with you, the Umbrians not.

Israelite9191 said:
Do to the underwhellming amount of orders recieved, I will give untill 4:00 PM U.S. Central Time, today, to send in orders. If not recieved, than you shall be punished.

@Andis- In the west is the Berber Kingdom of Tuscany, in the east is Umbria if I am not msitaken. The Berbers are at war with you, the Umbrians not.
and how about the eco?

Top Bottom