IsrNES4: Novus Ordo Seclorum

To King Cyambisis III of the Persian
From the Cities of Mesopotamia and King Sargon V of Babylon

Blasted by your name, you who were born of the Chaos and whose g-d is a g-d of lies, not of truth as your damned "prophet" claimed.

To King Sargon V, formerly of Babylon:
From King Cyambisis III of Persia:

You may safely consider yourself a dead man, and all your wives, children, and kinsmen, too.

To the cities of Mesopotamia:
From King Cyambisis III of Persia:

I have shown your uncommon restraint and kindness, and you have denied me. My orders will stand: those who accept my authority will live, those who resist it will die. Ahura Mazda is exceedingly merciful; He has ordained that I give you each a chance to live. Take it, or you have only yourselves to blame when your cities burn and your wives weep at the funeral pires. Consider yourselves warned.

But Issy, my cities, they're not there.....

OOC: Rome wasn't built in a day. Nor was any other city.

Very nice update, if a bit combat-focused. Eagerly looking forward to stats.

To: King Cyambisis III of Persia

Your congratulations are welcomed, we appreciate them. Your claims in the Mesopotamian region are accepted, of course. We have no interest in Persian territories.

To: Himyar

The Jews will be treated as they always have within Damascus...equals. Do not worry over thier treatment, Elism is our religion but we do not see the need to persecute the Jewish faith.

To: Carthagian Empire

Very well, we shall accept.

To: Egypt

Your armies are defeated, your people are divided in thier loyalty, your cities have been taken. We could take the entirety of your nation, but being the merciful ones we are, we propose this peace *map shown below*. It may seem harsh, but with it we will leave you to your own devices. Rumors say there is much of the Nile left to inhabit, perhaps you could build yourself a new kingdom among the Africans.

Israelite9191 said:
I pitty Egypt, though not as much as I pitty Kizzuwatna.
Kizzuwatna, unlike Egypt, no longer exists. ;)

Do you have any other alternative to propose, other than the complete annexation by force of your "empire"?

We can agree to leave you your currently unoccupied capital, but that is all.

*sigh* If the Pharaoh wishes to be unreasonable, we must offer one last deal. We keep what we have now, you keep what you have now. That leaves you with a capital, a religious center, and a province bordering the Red Sea. You should thank such mercy.

King Haza'el is proud to announce the officializing of an alliance between the Empire of Persia and the Empire of Aram Damascus.

To: Cyprus

We assume you approve of the inclusion of the Persians into our alliance?

King of Kings Cyambisis III of Persia gladly confirms the establishment of the alliance between the Kingdom of Damascus and the Persian Empire. This alliance formally cements the long-standing friendship between those two mighty states, and establishes for all to see a mighty coalition more powerful than any force under the Sun.

May Ahura Mazda bless the kingdoms of Damascus and Persia, and bring them prosperity and victory in all things.

To: Aram
Of course we approve, and we should like to get some of those Persian Rugs we have heard so much of.

OOC: Like "Mr. Bigglesworth"? ;)

The Trojan Empire announces the joint full annexation of the former Kingdom of Kizzuwatna by our allies the Kingdom of Asia and ourselves.

To Trojan Empire
From Carthage

We offer you a 5 turn NAP.

TO: Kingdom of Han

We are not opposed, in principle, to the signing of a 30 year Non-Aggression Pact.

OOC: Gettin' kinda close to deadline time. Any update on those stats? Deadline still Friday?

Top Bottom