Issue: Portugal not on scoreboard

Hussarknight

Warlord
I declared war on Portugal, but they are not showing up on the scoreboard. Why is that? See attached file.

Off-topic: Noticed that the first few ship/naval techs don't require bronze working while that tech is necessary for chopping down trees, so that doesn't make sense or does it?

Attachments

• 20191016_214833.jpg
    20191016_214833.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 289
I declared war on Portugal, but they are not showing up on the scoreboard. Why is that? See attached file.

You probably don't have enough visible lines on your scoreboard. Open the BUG menu (ladybug icon in the upper left corner) and go to the Scoreboard tab. You can change the number of visible civilizations there.

Off-topic: Noticed that the first few ship/naval techs don't require bronze working while that tech is necessary for chopping down trees, so that doesn't make sense or does it?

You can cut down trees with stone tools. Bronze just makes it easier. Sailing only requires Crafting, which is basically elementary building. Further down the line, Naval Warfare requires Metal Casting. It could go either way whether or not Ship Building requires Bronze Working.

You probably don't have enough visible lines on your scoreboard. Open the BUG menu (ladybug icon in the upper left corner) and go to the Scoreboard tab. You can change the number of visible civilizations there.

You can cut down trees with stone tools. Bronze just makes it easier. Sailing only requires Crafting, which is basically elementary building. Further down the line, Naval Warfare requires Metal Casting. It could go either way whether or not Ship Building requires Bronze Working.

Thank you very much!

I see, yes, that makes sense. Forgot about those other techs!

Top Bottom