[SCENARIO] Italy of the Municipalities

Paolo80

Chieftain
Hi guys,

I created a new scenario setting in Italy at the time of the Municipalities (1200-1350 a.C.). It's only in Italian an for Vanilla version.

I added new technologies, units, leaders and civilizations. Besides I added two new events: heresy and pestilence, caused by heretics and infected. You have to combat these plagues by christian missionary and monatto units.

You can play as:

Republic of Genoa - Guglielmo Boccanegra - unique unit Genoese crossbowman (crossbowman)
Duchy of Savoy - Tommaso I - unique unit knight of fortune (knight)
Duchy of Milan - Ottone Visconti - unique unit Milan longbowman (longbowman)
Republic of Venice - Enrico Dandolo - unique unit Venetian galley (galley)
Republic of Florence - Paganello da Porcari - unique unit Pavese crossbowman (longbowman)
Papal State - Innocenzo III - unique unit Swiss Guard (pikeman)
Kingdom of Sicily - Federico II - unique unit Norman soldier (maceman)

Here download link https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/italia-comunale.28437/

I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions.

Enjoy

Here some screenshots Monatto.JPG Federico II.JPG

You'd better convert it to Beyond the Sword and English, otherwise nobody would play it.

You'd better convert it to Beyond the Sword and English, otherwise nobody would play it.

Unfortuately now I have less free time, but I think soon when I'll have spare time, I'll translate it in English. I don't think I'll make a BTS version. If someone wanted to make a BTS version, he would make a good thing :)

Be that as it may you are still welcomed to the modding scene. Hope you stay for us for a long time to come.

Hai fatto davvero un gran bel lavoro! Erano anni che aspettavo di giocare uno scenario sull'Italia medioevale, purtroppo va spesso in crash rendendo difficile goderselo a pieno, ma davvero... bellissimo. :)

grazie. sul mio pc non va in crash. hai giocato con l'ultima versione?

Top Bottom