It's like a foreign language..

Firstlady

Sunlight's Breaking
Can anyone figure out what language this is and translate it for me?
I need help...

Nie Uzasadnienie Wobec Zyc Wiecej.
zburzony.
Mam nie uzasadnienie wobec zyc , podobac sie dajcie mi spokój.
Brak.
zyczy sobie zostac gdzies indziej.

Everyone I've asked says it's jibberish but it has to mean something.
I've tried google and the only thing I can come up with is Polish but even then I can't translate it.

It definately looks like some language, you can tell because some words are used more than once. Aside from that, I have no idea.

Looks like jiberish.

I claim this language in the name of Russia...

We will sell it to the Americans and make a bundle, we shall call it!!!

BullSh*tese

I have way to much time on my hands. It's most ceirtanly Polish. This is what a translation looks like:

Substantiation beguile in accordance with not Zyc Wiecej. zburzony. It beguile substantiation in accordance with not zyc, they let's give tranquility (peace) me podobac sie. Lack. zyczy zostac somewhere indziej.

I'll update this as I look around

hmmm, well if thats the case...

ATTENTION POLAND!

We are holding your language hostage, if you ever want to see it again you must send us 20 million dollars American.

And to prove we're not messing around, we shall cut off a vowel and send it to you wrapped in a newspaper.

"A"

I bet some of the charecter's markings have been dropped.

Change it to:
Nie Uzasadnienie Wobec Żyć Więcej. zburzony. Mam nie uzasadnienie wobec żyć , podobać sie dajcie mi spokój. Brak. życzy sobie zostać gdzieś indziej.

And you get:
Substantiation beguile in accordance with life not more. zburzony. It beguile substantiation in accordance with life not, tranquility (peace) please give me sie. Lack. Somewhere it wishes become (stay) indziej.

Or from another translator:
Not Reason Vis-a-vis Live Plus. razed I`ve not reason vis-a-vis live , item sie leave me alone. defect wishes to be somewhere else.

Now isn't that more intelligible :lol:

Spoiler :
for those having trouble with some of the English meanings of words:
beguile (third-person singular simple present beguiles, present participle beguiling, simple past beguiled, past participle beguiled)
  1. (transitive) To deceive or delude (using guile).
  2. (transitive) To charm, delight or captivate.

I said it before, and I shall say it again.

Slavic languages need more vowels. :faint:

What about other languages?
"Angstskrik"

"Angstskrik" is probably some sort of Scandinavian, meaning roughly "anxiety-scream" or "a shriek of anxiety".

The above is definitely Polish with some markings left out.

It looks like some sort of poetry on the brink of gibberish, even in Polish

It roughly translates in to (bare with me as I am unable to translate “Uzasadnienie” correctly):

“No inclination to live any longer. Wrecked. I have no inclination for lives, being liked give me a brake. Lack. Wishes to stay somewhere else.”

Hopefully it makes a little more sense now…

Pokurcz's translation said:
No inclination to live any longer. Wrecked. I have no inclination for lives, being liked give me a brake. Lack. Wishes to stay somewhere else.
Man, I didn't know they had emos in Poland.:eek:

Emo.... yeah, they are everywhere. No escape!

Looks like something a depressed teenager might have written now when I have a look at it. Or maybe it is real art, beats me.

"Angstskrik" is probably some sort of Scandinavian, meaning roughly "anxiety-scream" or "a shriek of anxiety".

:goodjob:
Norwegian. Record-holder for longest string of subsequent consonants in that language.
Its opposite is "saueøyeeier", "owner of a sheep's eye". Nine vowels in a row.

Polish probably.

There's a reason why no one helped us when Germany invaded. The Western World got our letters requesting help and were like "WTF, mate?"

Well being Polish, I admit that those are Polish words, however they are not gramatically assembled. Pokurcz gave what would be the most comprehensible translation and interpretation of those words. But other than that, the person who wrote it has totally no idea of the gramatical structure of the Polish language.

By the way, "Uzasadnienie" is "Justification:

Tomasz

Top Bottom