John Edwards Endorses Barack Obama

Really, so what do you mean by this then?
It's in reference how Obama will lose to McCain when pitted against each other.

I dont get the feeling that Edwards is gaming for a VP spot. I haven't read anything that seems to suggest thats a priority of his.

I think this is more of a party unity sort of thing. Edwards' base is working class whites. Obama is struggling with working class whites.....

IIRC, I believe he said a while back that he specifically didn't want to be another VP. AG, maybe, but not VP.

It's in reference how Obama will lose to McCain when pitted against each other.

Or, you know, not, since Obama tends to be polling slightly ahead in most general election polls, and outraises McCain by millions. This non-electibility myth is nonsense that's being pushed by a desperate Clinton campaign and an already-pressed Republican campaign.

Or, you know, not, since Obama tends to be polling slightly ahead in most general election polls, and outraises McCain by millions. This non-electibility myth is nonsense that's being pushed by a desperate Clinton campaign and an already-pressed Republican campaign.

That's exactly what he listens to. Just wait til CNN tells him otherwise.

Exactly, you decided to support Hillary because you think she will win. Unless your saying you might consider McCain.
Wrong, I did not "decided" to be a Hillary supporter.

That's exactly what he listens to. Just wait til CNN tells him otherwise.
Will you get off of that idea that I am swayed by the media. :rolleyes:.

Really? Even though Obama consistently polls higher than Hillary?
However, McCain polls higher than Obama. I would support Obama if it werent for his Bitter Statement and his Racist Pastor.

No, he does not. Please take a look at the RCP poll averages on the left hand side, somewhat down the page. At the time of this writing, Obama is at 47.2%, McCain at 42.8%. This is a mean of many polls done on the general election over the past few days.

For the 2004 elections, they projected John Kerry, A Democrat, that he would win. Look what happened.

Is it your opinion that Obama bitterly clinged to his religious place of worship too long?

For the 2004 elections, they projected John Kerry, A Democrat, that he would win. Look what happened.

For the 1992 elections, they projected George H. W. Bush, A Republican, that he would win. Look what happened.

So because the polls say Obama is doing better than McCain, that means we shouldn't vote for Obama.

K.

Stop using images to make a point. It's funny once every now and then, not everytime you don't have an argument.

Question :)

When this primary thing started, polls, experts and genuinly very clever people had Hilary as the favourite by far. Look what happened in the timeframe of 1 month. How in the bleeding hell can anyone make a valid prediction on who will fair better against McCain at this point? Dean was favourite to win it in 2004 right?

Hello!?

To the crystalballists: Let the primary be decided by the democratic primary deciding process without trying to predict the future. It's what it's there for.

For the 1992 elections, they projected George H. W. Bush, A Republican, that he would win. Look what happened.
Polly wanna cracker?

So because the polls say Obama is doing better than McCain, that means we shouldn't vote for Obama.
I dont want to set myself up for disappointment like I did with the 2004 elections.

Stop using images to make a point. It's funny once every now and then, not everytime you don't have an argument.
No can do. Plus the question JollyRoger phrased it was treading into stupidity and annoyance.

Disclaimer: My "look what happened" is in no way influenced by other "look what happened"s in this thread.

Anyone who assigns parrotlike qualities to that post of me will be frowned upon. Severely.

That's all, thank you for your attention. Have a nice day :)

Anyone who assigns parrotlike qualities to that post of me will be frowned upon. Severely.
What's with the parrotlike qualities to any post that a poster makes? Are they that lazy enough that they cant use their own words?!

What's with the parrotlike qualities to any post that a poster makes? Are they that lazy enough that they cant use their own words?!
It's simply a discusion tactic, not a personal attack. Unlike some of the pictures you posted. I believe: Kitty pictures with "You Fail" as caption is a personal attack.

So please ...

Didn't the Republican army rig the election though. ;)

Isn't John Edwards that passing over guy, you know talks to the dead, charlatan? They did a Southpark where he won the biggest douche in the Universe competition? Perhaps not. :)

Back
Top Bottom