grandgeneralbob

Chieftain
........what are the top 5 civs that will NOT be in the xpac

1. Southern Antarctica
2. Manchukuo
3. Nicuragua
4. Andorra
5. Ulm

Moderator Action: I am going to place a preemptive warning here, any one trolling other players will get an infraction and if the conversation devolves the thread will be closed
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

1. Bechuanaland
2. Deseret
3. Vermont Republic
4. Ryukyu Kingdom
5. Hanseatic Leauge

1. Tibet - controversy with China
2. Monaco - it's already a CS, so it has enough representation already :p
3. Neanderthals
4. Martians
5. Any Chinese dynasty

1. The people that decided to go and try and live in the forest after watching Avatar (did they even have a name?)
2. Republic of Texas
3. The Pacific Republic (Cascadia)
4. The Unified Oceans of Crab People.
5. Federal Coalition of Bigfoot

Name 5 most famous leaders that because of various reasons (that you think) cant be added :

-Hitler or Stalin ( i think reasons are obvious )
- Vlad the Impaler (reason why i started this thread :), transylvania or wallachia are still so far from being included, but cmon hes the reason why we have twiglight saga haha, bastard)
- Simon Bolivar ( National hero of almoust all of S.America states, hes state was to short lived, but hes deed had great impact)
- Lenin or Tito or any other commie leader of 20eth century ( USSR will never be a civ and hes really not a russian representative, Mao will always be behind some leader of famous chinese dynasties, Yugoslavia is simply my big wish but i know it is really underdog in this civ inclusion fight)
- General Santa Ana

Edit: I didnt know Stalin and Lenin and Mao were in :)

Top Bottom