Just got Civ 5, great game but one major blunder oversight

volbound1700

Emperor
by Firaxis.

Why the Moderator Action: <snip> can't you play Multiplayer Hot-seat Scenarios? I have downloaded the recent mod to play hotseat mods but I still can't load scenario maps with it. The fact that I need a Mod to do it and it isn't built into the game already is pathetic.

What were they thinking at Firaxis? The best feature of Civilization is to re-live past events.

I wish they could put together a true scenario editor that is user friendly. Basically I would blend the modding of Civ 2 Fantastic Worlds with Civ 3's world builder.

Overall I love the new game-play features and the new Civs but the limited multiplayer and scenario options may send me back to Civ4.

Moderator Action: Please watch your language -- Browd
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is because you can easily cheat with it. Even with password protection you can still play your turn multiple times until you are satisfied with the result.

I think it is because you can easily cheat with it. Even with password protection you can still play your turn multiple times until you are satisfied with the result.

Well that is dumb. Here is the failed logic. Now I can't play a hot-seat map of Europe for example and have Egypt start in Egypt and Rome start in Italy, etc.

Top Bottom