Just so you know...

Greizer85

Emperor
...even if you've made a nice custom map, the game randomizes the small 'coastal line bulges' every time you load it. Just noticed this after hours of pirate-like cursing and useless re-drawing. Have fun making a world map with an accurately shaped Europe and Japan,
Spoiler :
provided you like buttsex with giant gorillas.
:goodjob::king::cool:

So, basically, another useless feature in this stillborn piglet of a game. My map is already Huge size and as far as I can tell, you can't make larger ones. I found that out the hard way too; I just assumed since, you know, it's always been possible in Civ (like, say, making permanent allies or losing to the AI on high difficulties... :sad:). On a large enough map the details would shrink enough that they'd take care of themselves. Of course, most people's computers couldn't handle gigantic maps, so, we're screwed either way. :love:

*Before you say it: no, I'm not blowing this out of proportion. My map is! :lol:

...even if you've made a nice custom map, the game randomizes the small 'coastal line bulges' every time you load it. Just noticed this after hours of pirate-like cursing and useless re-drawing. Have fun making a world map with an accurately shaped Europe and Japan,
Spoiler :
provided you like buttsex with giant gorillas.
:goodjob::king::cool:

So, basically, another useless feature in this stillborn piglet of a game. My map is already Huge size and as far as I can tell, you can't make larger ones. I found that out the hard way too; I just assumed since, you know, it's always been possible in Civ (like, say, making permanent allies or losing to the AI on high difficulties... :sad:). On a large enough map the details would shrink enough that they'd take care of themselves. Of course, most people's computers couldn't handle gigantic maps, so, we're screwed either way. :love:

*Before you say it: no, I'm not blowing this out of proportion. My map is! :lol:

1. Calm down
2. Finish calming down
3. So what, the little coastal bulges will randomized, so?
4. And it is possibe to make bigger than huge maps I don't know how, but Rhye :king: may his blessing fall upon us all was able to

1. Calm down
2. Finish calming down
3. So what, the little coastal bulges will randomized, so?
4. And it is possibe to make bigger than huge maps I don't know how, but Rhye :king: may his blessing fall upon us all was able to
1. I am calm. When I'm angry, tigers run away from me. ;)
2. Finished calming since never started.
3. It makes random areas of the map look as fugly as this tattoo (warning, not for the faint-hearted!). When I, after a half an hour of tinkering, make England look like England, I want it to stay that way, not morph into a random blob of half-chewed garbage all over again.
4. Well, that's good news, but then most people's comps can't handle it. Mine might, but I'm not taking the chance since making this map will take a month at least (I aim to make it perfect... Or aimed, more precisely. :sad:).

Top Bottom