just wander in ...

Wanderer

King
I'm willing to get my A$$ handed to me ... how's going to take my point from me ?

READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE!!!!!!!

I am sorry for any misunderstanding, but my previous message DID infact instruct you on how to get the text of TI-83+ games, my friend. In case you did not save my message, i will tell you how to again. I always like to help a fellow calculator programmer in need.

(You REALLY REALLY REALLY should get a link cable, tho)

STEP 1

who are you talking to? what message? oh well, its probably me. i did get a link cable over christmas. im making a game right now where you raise a monster and then fight another person's monster over link in a 2p rpg format. i think i will need some help with the 2P part, as i do not have another calc. i will also be making a supplement game, where yoiu buy and sell monsters. what escapes me, though, is that any idiot can make a race game, or a bowling, or hockey game, and they are popular, but good programmers can make quality games, and they remain just stupid games that kids download and delete the second they get them. heres an old part of my game. i think i can attach it.

i also attached another cool game called champions of the realm. i will be making an rpg after im done with my current games.

I think you're lost here people. this doesn't have anything to do with my requesting a game of chess ( unless I massively mistaken ! )

Now ... anyone for chess ?

Top Bottom