kicked by host

+1 experiencing early scrapping in NQ Group games.
Also, the 'random civ' rule is weak. Picking who you want is stronger. If more than 1 person picks the same civ, so what?

I agree with this 100%. One of the main reasons I quit the game was because all anyone ever did was random. It's not an offical rule, they say you can pick your civ if the majority decides it, but the majority never decides that. I want to pick my leader bdxause I want to try out new strategies, but of course I never could. Those people dont understand because they dont try out new strategies. They look theres up onljne, and it always involbes tradition. I also hate how every map was pangea. I always loved archipelago maps,but no ine ever plays them. Its always pangea, always

Also, thsy say random us fair. How is it fair if one person just happens to get BABYlon and somebody else gets in Gandhi

You can't host games anymore, MultiPlayer is completely bugged for the hosts as it crashes when attempting to re-sync.

i was wondering if it only happens to me. well, civ 5 MP is so terrible, it doesnt even have a lobby chat.

anyways, i often get kicked if i rush the host. for instance, a few weeks back i spammed pictish warriors and at like turn 40 came up to the host's capital with around 6-7 pict's, he was doomed. 5 seconds after i dow, i get kicked.

Top Bottom