Kim Jong Il, Supreme and eternal leader of North Korea! (...in earth18civs)

This thread is actually the 6th google search result for Kim Jong-il eternal .
It is on the 6th page google result for Kim jong Il supreme.
So i guess there's actually chances they are reading it. I just hope they like the story :p

Yep, all of the one person in North Korea who has internet.

*cough* *cough* Kim Pok-Un *cough*. :)

Number five for google search "kim jong-il eternal"

Oh I don't care. Hey, Koreans, if you're reading this I personally think that you should realize that the only reason the Americans pay any attention to you at all is because China likes you. If China were elad by sane people we would be like, where's north korea? (actually, I don't think they could have held the americans from taking you over if it weren't for china)

I am more epic than any Democratic People's Republic! :smug: :p

That's what the people who get abducted by the North Korean spies say, :).

North Korea is very lulz worthy though, I remember reading a Cracked article about them, about "5 Reasons why North Korea is the Funniest Evil Dictatorship".

Spoiler alert; the painted tunnel walls black to make it look like they were digging for coal. :lol:

link? please?

That's what the people who get abducted by the North Korean spies say, :).

North Korea is very lulz worthy though, I remember reading a Cracked article about them, about "5 Reasons why North Korea is the Funniest Evil Dictatorship".

Spoiler alert; the painted tunnel walls black to make it look like they were digging for coal. :lol:

NK is full of lulz :lol: Its like the #1 natural resource of the country. ( Its really why I decided to make this story ). They should capitalize on this stuff and try to export their culture a bit more. I just watched that North Korean version of Godzilla (Pulgasari) clip in the link, man I loled hard! The comics are pretty good also, I watched the one with the North Korea Super Frog last week and enjoyed every seconds of it even though i could not understand a crap :lol:

Spoiler :

*GASP* DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN
I hate how they un-capitalize it when it's all caps....

Wow, going onto this thread, I saw this advertisement at the bottom.

Spoiler :

Zoomed in on the one on the far left... :shifty:

Spoiler :

Dear god, they know where we are now. :eek:

It's only a matter of time until the North Korean Abduction corps arrive at our homes.

Top Bottom