Kinboat's Lottery/Deli Line October 22, 2004

Californio/Ranchero please

Maldición: I can't decide if I should back -Oblivion-'s request or make my own... hmm oh well- here goes:

I request from thee: The Viper

Hail Cobra!!!

EDIT:
Manny Kant said:
Damn, I'd love to see the Cobra Viper :thumbsup: (to go with that HISS tank I wish someone would make)

Bhiita over at CDG wanted to make one (he had already preview it months ago, might be worth asking...

Hmm, I see at least three new requests on this page for roman units (as usual ;)) but why only Romans? why not any other civ of the time? There are so many romans already that it gets boring not to have any- say Carthagenese, Iberians, Gauls and ancient Germans, Macedonians et al :) (anyways, think about it)

Damn, I'd love to see the Cobra Viper :thumbsup: (to go with that HISS tank I wish someone would make), but I have to ask for the Armored Invid Scout.
Crew: 1
Speed: 2345mph flying, 40mph running
Height: 9ft
Width: 12.3ft
Length: 10.7ft
Weight: 5 tons

Weapon Systems:Two Pulse Beam Cannons
Arm claws
Concealed Arm Blades

Attachments

• armoured_scout.gif
    armoured_scout.gif
    9 KB · Views: 367
I have the Civilazation of Goa'uld on my Civ3mod, The only unit that i have for them is the Death Glider, I thought it be cool if someone made a Jaffa unit. Below is an example of what a Jaffa looks like:

The weapon he carries shot a laser type ray but its more like little laser beams out from the top of the weapon, but when it hit their enemy it makes a small explosion and burns your skin.

This Unit i am suggesting the Snake head is a helmet, it comes off, I just thought you want to know.

Thanks Kinboat

P.S. your unit are the best i've seen on this website.

EDITED

I've been persuaded to change my request (for a good reason). At least for the time being, my request will be an Iberian Swordsman.

If anyone is already making this unit, please send me a PM, so I can request something not being made.

i really need a cloud! read the sig! i have pics and an attempt at making it!

edit: actually.... what i really need is a storm

Slaaneshi Daemon Princess

Flavor Daemon Prince for the Slaaneshi.... Below is a picture of a Fantasy Warhammer Slaaneshi Daemon Prince(ss) But I'd like you to take creative liberty on this and modify it so its more betterer. Maybe a Big Curvy sword.. whatever..

EDIT: 40K Fans! Pick something from the request list and toss it in the lottery! I don't care what 'cause I need 'em all!

EDIT: And whats with all these Roman/Byzantine Requests? there are SO many freaking Romans and so few of other things...

I second Ukas and the Gatling Gun

I would like to see a Medivel Indian Infantry unit.

(Because I haven't had time to do it myself and I doubt anyone else will, and also because many of my other hopes are already here...)

A Modern Skink Infantry with body armor, helmet, and automatic weapon for a Turtledove Worldwar scenario! (it's really the only thing I still need graphically I can't do easily myself :) )

tossi said:
I would like to see a Medieval Indian [Indian proper, not the North American type] Infantry unit.
I second this lottery entry, c/w spelling corrections and disambiguation.

Roman Auxilia Infantry

I think an indian/middleeastern musketman, circa the napoleonic wars is the most needed unit.

EDIT;
However, as some people are already covering that I'd ask for an Tyranid Genestealer for the warhammer 40,000 mod.

Top Bottom