King David of Israel: 3D animated, era specific leaderhead

col hacavod all ha'ivrit aval lifachot t'sayam et ha tafilah
ani lo yodea "t'sayam". atah heetkaven "tsavta"? ani meetnatsel eem ani alav atah. ani lo heetkaven ad.

Praetorian said:
Sorry for the ignorance, but, where do I put these files? I look for *.ace file but there are none

*.ace is a type of compressed file, you have to decompress it before you place it in the appropriate folder. I believe theres a Winace program out there; Winrar may also be able to do the trick. There are certainly plenty of other freeware decompression programs as well which will accomplish that task. As for where to put them, look at either or both of these:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=87378
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=94754

GRM7584 said:
*.ace is a type of compressed file, you have to decompress it before you place it in the appropriate folder. I believe theres a Winace program out there; Winrar may also be able to do the trick. There are certainly plenty of other freeware decompression programs as well which will accomplish that task. As for where to put them, look at either or both of these:

Thanks a million!!!! I just finished reformatting my machine and forgot to reinstall winrar. Sooo the file did not showup with the winrar icon!!!

Your leaderhead is nice, however its been said in the Bible that David had reddish hair. It is one of his main physical trait that people immediately identify with him during his time.

But if most people like it, then no need for the cosmetic change.

Your leaderhead is nice, however its been said in the Bible that David had reddish hair. It is one of his main physical trait that people immediately identify with him during his time.

But if most people like it, then no need for the cosmetic change.

I doubt whether I will be changing it now, seeing as I created it nearly six years ago ;). One heck of a bump, friend.

Plus I believe the Hebrew word in question might equally mean "ruddy" (i.e. in complexion rather than hair) - I do wonder just how many people in that part of the world have what we'd consider red hair...

Windows Defender says the PCX files have a Trojan - anyone want to re-upload them?

Top Bottom