[Kingmaker]Lord of the Flies REDUX [In Play]

Wait, how did Kennigit die? We killed Jarrema, and Kennigit was active so not WOGable...

why did 3 townies die? I don't see why in kingmaker is limited in even town vs mafia

assuming only 1 kill would happen

I assume it was a wog

unfortunate that a game loses valuable townie numbers to wogs. Although a mafia got lynched for kicks and giggles by his teammates for the wog.

I still defend random methodology. sprig getting the conch again really sealed it; I'm 90% confident a townie would have gone for spaceman that day (eh, maybe southernking or jarrema or myself, though I would have kicked and screamed if they were going to lynch me).

gg

Yup. That and i didn't die. No baddie would leave a confirmed innocent live. ( though that wog surprise helps a little bit.)

There shouldn't be roles in kingmaker or a neutral.

Why not? The roles seemed to work ok in this game, if it weren't for inactivity.

It was depressing to have mason partner who never shows up for the game...

Why not? The roles seemed to work ok in this game, if it weren't for inactivity.

The whole point of kingmaker is based off the hero, the kingmaker, the king and the mafia.

Also, I believe the same person cannot be king until the last 5 people (or something along those lines).

I was at the beginning. Not sure who it passed to once I was killed. Pretty abismal showing on my behalf this game.

Here is my role:

MartinLuther said:
You are Ralph. You are the most brave, reasonable, and charismatic person on the island. Because of this, you were elected chief. Since you are chief, you decide who gets the conch. During the night, you can choose 2 people who should get the conch. One is your main candidate and the other is a backup in case your main candidate is killed, in that order. You cannot choose the 2 same people for 2 consecutive nights, no matter what order you put them in. If the game has less than 7 people alive, that is okay. If you are ever killed, I will randomly pick another town member to be Chief.

Send your orders in this fashion:

Main Candidate: MartinLuther
Backup: Theses95

Jack is a freaking madman. God knows what he would do with the conch. It would be absolute anarchy! Your personal goal is to make sure that Jack never receives the conch at any point during the game!

I drew way too much attention to myself, thinking that someone good would realize what I was saying, and protect me. I also gave the conch to that madman... thus negating my personal goal right off the bat.

The whole point of kingmaker is based off the hero, the kingmaker, the king and the mafia.

Also, I believe the same person cannot be king until the last 5 people (or something along those lines).

Yes, but I don't see why other power roles cannot exist. After all, the point of mafia is town (uninformed majority) vs. mafia (informed minority). And yet we can have SKs, or other third parties that fall outside this dynamic.

My role PM was:
MartinLuther said:
You are Roger. You are Jack’s right hand man and you are the most sadistic of the hunters. You love to throw rocks at kids. You love it especially when your rocks knockout kids. Each night, you may throw rocks at one person.

Send your orders in this form:

Throw: MartinLuther

You and your fellow hunters Jack (Sprig) and Maurice (Mat93) commonly meet at Castle Rock to discuss who to kill. Here is Castle Rock: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/v5MpDbcwUVMv

You love tormenting the littluns. You would love to see them all killed. Your personal goal is to have less than 3 littluns be alive at the end of the game!

Mine:
MartinLuther said:
You are Jack. You are the power mad leader of the hunters. You want to be leader of the island. So you want to make sure your hunters outnumber the other children. You are good at tracking pigs. You have decided to use your pig tracking abilities on humans. Every night, you may track someone using your excellent tracking abilities.

Track: MartinLuther

You and your fellow hunters Roger (spaceman98) and Maurice (Mat93) commonly meet at Castle Rock to discuss who to kill. Here is Castle Rock: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/v5MpDbcwUVMv

No matter how much you want to deny it, you are afraid of the Beast. You hope to get rid of the Beast, once and for all. Your personal goal is that you and your hunters kill the Beast during the night!

I was kingmaker after BSmith.

my role:

You are Simon. You are probably the kindest person on the island, despite the fact you used to be a hunter. You’re almost messianic with your amount of kindness. You can even protect someone from harm! You decide to protect one person per night.

Protect: MartinLuther

Your conscience has manifested itself in a pig head on a spear. You call it the Lord of the Flies (enter username here.) You can talk with it here: Quicktopic.

You think Ralph is the most likely to make it off the island. Don’t let your prediction become untrue. Your personal goal is that Ralph survives until the end!

I was mason/protector

Ralph:

You are Ralph. You are the most brave, reasonable, and charismatic person on the island. Because of this, you were elected chief. Since you are chief, you decide who gets the conch. During the night, you can choose 2 people who should get the conch. One is your main candidate and the other is a backup in case your main candidate is killed, in that order. You cannot choose the 2 same people for 2 consecutive nights, no matter what order you put them in. If the game has less than 7 people alive, that is okay. If you are ever killed, I will randomly pick another town member to be Chief.

Send your orders in this fashion:

Main Candidate: MartinLuther
Backup: Theses95

Jack is a freaking madman. God knows what he would do with the conch. It would be absolute anarchy! Your personal goal is to make sure that Jack never receives the conch at any point during the game!

Piggy:

You are Piggy. You are the butt monkey of the island. You’re short, fat, asthmatic, and you have very bad eyesight and have to wear glasses all the time. But, on the bright side, you are very logical. You think it is the most logical thing to hunt down whoever is behind these murders. During the night, you may use your logic to analyze who is evil and who is not. You may analyze one person per night.

Analyze: MartinLuther

These dumb kids wouldn’t know a good lynch candidate from a bad one. But unfortunately, the conch keeps being given to the stupidest of people. If you had the conch you could probably get one of the murderers killed. Show these kids how it is done. Your personal goal is to get the conch and lynch a murderer on the same day!

Sam and Eric:

You are Sam and Eric. You are twins. You look alike, act alike, and you finish each other’s sentences. Since you both look alot alike, this can really confuse whoever is behind these murders. If you are ever killed during the night, one of you will die and one of you will live. However, if you are lynched, both of you die.

You love your brother. You couldn’t do anything without him. Your personal goal is that both you and your brother survive until the end of the game!

Simon:

You are Simon. You are probably the kindest person on the island, despite the fact you used to be a hunter. You’re almost messianic with your amount of kindness. You can even protect someone from harm! You decide to protect one person per night.

Protect: MartinLuther

Your conscience has manifested itself in a pig head on a spear. You call it the Lord of the Flies (topsecret) You can talk with it here: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/STfbBE5UWEJvc

You think Ralph is the most likely to make it off the island. Don’t let your prediction become untrue. Your personal goal is that Ralph survives until the end!

Lord of the Flies:

You are the Lord of the Flies. You are the manifestation of Simon’s (Jarrema’s) conscience. Because of this you can talk to him anytime during the game here: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/STfbBE5UWEJvc

A man without a conscience is a terrible. A conscience without a man is even worse.Your personal goal is that Simon survives until the end of the game!
Jack:

You are Jack. You are the power mad leader of the hunters. You want to be leader of the island. So you want to make sure your hunters outnumber the other children. You are good at tracking pigs. You have decided to use your pig tracking abilities on humans. Every night, you may track someone using your excellent tracking abilities.

Track: MartinLuther

You and your fellow hunters Roger (spaceman98) and Maurice (Mat93) commonly meet at Castle Rock to discuss who to kill. Here is Castle Rock: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/v5MpDbcwUVMv

No matter how much you want to deny it, you are afraid of the Beast. You hope to get rid of the Beast, once and for all. Your personal goal is that you and your hunters kill the Beast during the night!

Roger:

You are Roger. You are Jack’s right hand man and you are the most sadistic of the hunters. You love to throw rocks at kids. You love it especially when your rocks knockout kids. Each night, you may throw rocks at one person.

Throw: MartinLuther

You and your fellow hunters Jack (Sprig) and Maurice (Mat93) commonly meet at Castle Rock to discuss who to kill. Here is Castle Rock: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/v5MpDbcwUVMv

You love tormenting the littluns. You would love to see them all killed. Your personal goal is to have less than 3 littluns be alive at the end of the game!

Maurice:

You are Maurice. You are one of Jack’s hunters... Yeah, you really weren’t really a well developed character in Lord of the Flies. You know how to apply face paint. You can apply face paint to one person each night to make them look like a hunter.

Paint: MartinLuther

You and your fellow hunters Jack (Sprig) and Roger (spaceman98) commonly meet at Castle Rock to discuss who to kill. Here is Castle Rock: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/v5MpDbcwUVMv

Your face painting ability has gotten so good you could make anyone look like a hunter. Show everyone your special talent. Your personal goal is to make 2 people appear as a hunter to the cop!

The Beast:

You are The Beast! In reality, you’re not actually a beast but a dead pilot who wound up on the island. The only reason the kids are afraid of you is because kids say the darndest things when they’re scared. You don’t care who wins as long as you don’t die... agian.

In order to make it off this island without getting... killed?... Is to avoid getting scanned. Because if you get scanned you appear bad, if you appear bad, you’ll be lynched for looking bad. Your personal goal is to not get scanned!

Littlun:

If you have not recieved an extra PM, you are a Littlun. You are basically vanilla.

Boy, if you had the conch, that would be pretty cool! Your personal goal is to get the conch!

Top Bottom