Koei Games!

For Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Dynasty Warriors, Kessen, Dynasty Tactics and everything else!

I must say RTKXI is very engrossing....but mentally exhausting...

I played the RoTK series, but have stopped lately (fr III till maybe VII). They are now pretty much alike to me, the sequels. :ack:

Played DW on-off...

I dont play many of thier games but dynasty warriors is basically the same game no matter which one of the series it is. Basically you get a few new features and more mindless combat.

Oh and if its fun for you theres tons of better games that use the same concept and are much better. Plus the recenet dynasty warriors games got bad reviews.

I dont play many of thier games but dynasty warriors is basically the same game no matter which one of the series it is. Basically you get a few new features and more mindless combat.

Oh and if its fun for you theres tons of better games that use the same concept and are much better. Plus the recenet dynasty warriors games got bad reviews.
I play RTK....DW is just their cash-cow. RTKXI is a great turn-based strategy title...and hard...and full of long, drawn-out battles. Fricking Cao Cao never stops sending troops, and he keeps sending more...he's wearing my poor little city of Shang Yong out so much that I have draw men out of Han Zhong to stave him off...

I fell in love with Uncharted Waters 2 years ago, and I still play it to this day. One of the greatest games ever made.

Top Bottom