KotOR Mafia - game thread

oohh
vote: atheotes as I do not know what else to do.

Jesus. I don't like this no discussion thingy. So I'll put some no pressure on Dumanios as my vote can't possibly mean he's gonna be lynched because HALF THE PEOPLE ARE VOTING FOR ONE PERSON WITHOUT EVEN DISCUSSING WHY. Although birdies are quite powerful reasons.

You, sir, are still acting scummy, or annoying, at the very least. Don't make me destroy you.

Jesus. I don't like this no discussion thingy. So I'll put some no pressure on Dumanios as my vote can't possibly mean he's gonna be lynched because HALF THE PEOPLE ARE VOTING FOR ONE PERSON WITHOUT EVEN DISCUSSING WHY. Although birdies are quite powerful reasons.

Why don't you donate to "Kill the Dumanos fund"? Make your pledge and give your donation to Taki today!

@choxorn: You didn't get back to me. How much money are you willing to donate?

I probably killed Darth Bandon with my Blaster Pistol :sniper:

Vote: atheotes

A force user would have a lightsabre and thus your blaster would not be be effective enough to do any damage.

Considering there is enough of a wagon on atheotes, I think it is best to try and put some pressure n someone else. so far there seems to be vote:Dumanios

Not to mention that he didn't buy the damned blaster pistol, on account of having bid more money than he actually had available.

vote: The Black Knigh for disruption of a charity auction.

What? I bought it fair and square, Who told you those lies?

And I can't revive another player to prove my innocence again, it was a one use only ability.

I'm going to start posting pictures of Jar-Jar Binks pretty soon.

I'll flipping do it.

Why don't you stop thinking about doing that and donate to the "Kill Dumanous Fund", or at the very least think about another candidate for a bounty/future lynch.

Why don't you donate to "Kill the Dumanos fund"? Make your pledge and give your donation to Taki today!

@choxorn: You didn't get back to me. How much money are you willing to donate?
I will donate.

vote: Dumanios. He could use some pressure.

Top Bottom