Kupe agenda broken

bitula

Prince
I've got incorrectly denounced by Kupe for violating Kaitiakitanga : He respects the environment and likes leaders who do the same.
I did not harvest any resource or remove any terrain feature. I did not even improve any resource or terrain feature. I had no builder at that point.
Hint:
Could be a side effect of following change from patch notes:
Environmentalist agenda modifiers were reversed. This is now corrected.
Additional info: I had some tiles worked by the city adjacent to a world wonder (but they were not improved).

I have also seen this behavior (being denounced by Kupe for violating Kaitiakitanga before chopping or harvesting anything).
No save file either, sorry.

I have seen many games where Kupe has done this. Hopefully they manage to patch up all the bugs that have popped up. This is the most complex version of Civilization that has ever been made. I am doubtful they will fix everything, with the limitations of modding I doubt modders can fix it

Okay, so I'm not the only one experiencing this. I was denounced by Kupe earlier this week for defiling the environment before I'd even created a worker, much less harvested anything.

I will try to get this to happen with an unmodded save file to post here when I get a chance.

Attached is save where Kupe accuses me of polluting the planet after ending the turn - however, I haven't cutted down any (rain)forests yet nor did I remove a ressource so far. Unless other actions (maybe he doesn't like improving rainforests with plantations as well?) count, this makes no sense for me.

Attachments

• violatingKaitiakitanganochopping.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 242
Top Bottom