Landraider Crusader & Two Chaos Landraiders (Jan 22, 2008)

I'm one of those people. Does that make me a narcist? :crazyeye:

That is a possibility maybe also a masochist considering the amount of units you are making for it. I have read some of books from the series so if the mod has a good tech tree with all your wonderful creations it should be fun to play.

That is a possibility maybe also a masochist considering the amount of units you are making for it. I have read some of books from the series so if the mod has a good tech tree with all your wonderful creations it should be fun to play.

Even without a decent tech tree, all of his creations would be awesome to have in one convenient package.

Superb units, Aaglo! You're churning these things out at an incredible rate.

These are great, but I have a question:
Why did You put the Assault cannon (top front weapon) and multi-melta (top weapon) on the Chaos LRs?? Did You find ones like that somewhere, or is that Your artistic view? :D
(As a W40k fan, things like wrong weapons are a little disturbing for me :D)

Hi!
The chaos landraiders are roughly based on this model:

It's a pre-heresy imperial landraider. Maybe the multi-melta is a bit incorrect, but hey - I don't play the tabletop so I wouldn't know for sure :). The top front weapons are supposed to be heavy bolters or something of that sort - not autocannons.

Cheers :)

Ok, thanks for answearing so soon. I have no more questions.
And again: GREAT models. Looking forward to more.

hey fellas, can someone shed light on how to install these mods, i am a noob, and wud greatly appreciate help, thanks

hey fellas, can someone shed light on how to install these mods, i am a noob, and wud greatly appreciate help, thanks

There you go.

hey man, thanks for the reply, another question for you, how do i get to where youve said?, im new to this site, thanks

You go on the page where you've clicked on this one then click on the one Wyrmshadow said...

hey man, thanks for the reply, another question for you, how do i get to where youve said?, im new to this site, thanks

Christ89:
Go here and please bookmark it for future access :
http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60

CiaranB123:
There is more than just ONE possibility how he can have found this thread.
So please give a link the next time you try to help !
Christ89 is a first-poster as you can see on the left side of this thread.

Yea sorry about that I don't have much time so I couldn't...

Next time (if I have time) then I will :)

General 666, thanks very much for the link, im currently looking through the forum to find what i need, but if anyone knows how to install the chaos land raider mod, can please tell me, would save me alot of time, again thanks for all your help

General 666, thanks very much for the link, im currently looking through the forum to find what i need, but if anyone knows how to install the chaos land raider mod, can please tell me, would save me alot of time, again thanks for all your help

please look at the picture on post#30 and use the link that I have give you to go there... Than click on the Sticky: "How to Add/Use These New Units".

For the case it didn`t help you go here:
ADDING UNITs TO C3C: Thorough Guide for the Newbie by Colonel Kraken
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71114

... but please stop posting here. This thread is dead for a long time ago...

For help in the future please use the Private-Messaging (pm) service here:
Right-click on my name (General 666) on the left side of this thread and choose the first entry "Open as a new link" or so... Then you see my public profile ; choose there "Send a Private Message to General 666" and ask me your questions then... I will then help you further.:D

Top Bottom