Leaderhead: generic African (March 21, 2006)

utahjazz7

Deity
Here's a generic African leaderhead. The ancient and medieval backgrounds are from West Africa--Mali or Burkina Faso, I think. The others are pretty region unspecific. I had started this years ago, but I just decided to finish it after R8XFT made his tutorial. It didn't hurt that the leaderhead challenge was started either. ;)

I tested a little bit in-game, and everything appears to be working properly. But, if there are issues let me know.

I need to thank R8XFT--not just for the tutorial either. He also converted the .flc animations from my .avi files and offered some constructive criticism. Thank you. :)

Download the .pcx files.
Download the .flc files.

Looks great! Nice textures on the clothing.:goodjob:

I voiced my appreciation and thanks for this fine work in the first thread it appeared in. But I have no qualms about doing it again. Bravo!

A generic African? What are you saying, that they all look alike?

I missed this one when it first came out. I didn't know you made leaderheads, utah.
It's very unposer-ish, which is a nice change of pace. I'm not sure if its a good thing, but the modern era leader looks like he just came from a disco.

Good work.

Very nice, especially the second era (though you could have given the poor chap a name!). I think his eyes are a bit bright, though. Reminds me of a snippet of an advert seen on the Simpsons' TV - Troy McClure saying, "As an actor, my eyeballs need to look their whitest..."

Great leaderhead. I dub him Kakham Musa, and he's going in my mod. The medieval one is especially impressive.

Only complaint is, like Plotinus, is that his eyes are a little bright compared to the standard LHs.

I voted for him in that challenge, incidentally.

Well, I'm certainly glad that you all like him, and thanks for the votes. Sorry about the white eyeballs.

@Plotinus: Nice quote. :) I've never seen that episode, but I can hear Troy saying it perfectly.

Top Bottom