LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

Okay then polar bear slaves captured in skirmishes! Sidenote, did you get my list regarding the other NES?

BURN THLAYLI!!! The world's better off without the NAO after all ;) EQUALITY FOR THE MASSES! :D

alex994 said:
BURN THLAYLI!!! The world's better off without the NAO after all ;) EQUALITY FOR THE MASSES! :D

Thlayli is a mere puppet, I first uttered NAO! And then Azash turned it into a organization!

@Iggy: Excellent, I shall get my powerful gestapo telescope!

Having for long studied the penguins and participated in over fifty campaigns behind their lines, I must agree with you, but make some minor changes:
They're not slaves, sheesh! I'm tired of your stereotypes, they are free and evil individuals in a fair society bent on global domination!
;) Now go back to update before the mods really do close this for spam, as, well, we are spamming right now.

Ah, well that... wasn't so much due to the story as due to simply being a stupid thing to do. :p

And him invading Guangfei trying to turn my population and army against or at least apathetic to the Dynasty and the invasion of Guangfei by uncultured, dirty, and uneducated foreigners isn't stupid? :p

*sigh*

Ok, I made a slight miscalculation. There were finals, I didn't have that much time to think about it.

But I'm beyond that now, right? The least you can do is drop maybe one cryptic hint, or tell us how the update's going...pleeeease?

And as to Guangfei, the liberation of the oppressed will collapse an empire born of greed and raw fish.

an empire born of greed and raw fish.

Glad to see your healthy self-criticism, Thlayli. ;)

Indeed, reminds me of that Greek King who went to the Oracle asking what would happen if he went to war with Persia... :mischief:

@thlayli, you notice how no one likes your nations? Greedy religious people, worse of all peoples :p

EDIT: In fact, you sorta resemble George W. Bush ;)

alex994 said:
Indeed, reminds me of that Greek King who went to the Oracle asking what would happen if he went to war with Persia... :mischief:

@thlayli, you notice how no one likes your nations? Greedy religious people, worse of all peoples :p

EDIT: In fact, you sorta resemble George W. Bush ;)

We will wait for the update.

Thlayli said:
We will wait for the update.

Who's this "we" :eek: RUN!!! IT'S THE POACHERS :cry: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE IGGY!!! ;)

Kentharu said:
stop posting please!! it's killing me *dies*

*pokes kentharu with a long wooden stick*

Though technically we're a Republic born of greed and raw fish.

Empire in this case not as in a country with a monarchic government form, but as in a great power. Your country - keep forgetting which one is it - isn't really a great power on the world scale right now, but on the regional, it pretty much is. So we'll count it as an empire. :p

Top Bottom