LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

Lord_Iggy said:
@alex994- Indeed. May the heavens show mercy on you for making my next update more difficult. :p

OOC: Hey! I offered thlayli a white peace! He was the one who had the audacity to demand land for his ally while his own ally was satisifed with a white peace! :p

When do you plan to do the next update?

EDIT: The skin tone of the Trinlinese is well, white right? :confused:

iggy when will orders be do you think, just so i can think ahead

To: The Emorians
From:His Holiness Ascendant Master Evern, Patriach of Bladeism, Vicar of the Blademaster, Supreme Pontiff of Swade, Primate of the Acendancy, Conquerer of Veritas, True Lengelzai of Cultesia, Divine Protectionieer of Northern Emor, Sucessor of Wilipo, Inheriter of Creation

We shall let you leave in peace, but if you TRY ANYTHING on my lands, you shall leave in peaces. Are we clear?

OOC: LMAO Terris, i had turned over a new leaf. Your people were going to have their own city state and everything. But you rolled the dice, and your Myocaca's problem now. :p

Alex, you're bending the truth. I accepted a white peace, on the condition of the recognition of Alatia within its current borders.

Since you have refused to do so, and subsequently requested indemnity payments to Shangei, which ironically Shangei did not request, New Veritas and Alatia are resolved to continue the war, to Guangfei's detriment.

Of course, if Guangfei were to recognize Alatia within its current borders, and leave the remaining situation as it is, both New Veritas and Alatia would be more willing to sign peace.

Thayli, how come you get to speak for Altia. Their not Valin, so their culture might have a different view on it. NPC means Iggy plays it.

maybe they are puppets?

Thlayli said:
Alex, you're bending the truth. I accepted a white peace, on the condition of the recognition of Alatia within its current borders.

Since you have refused to do so, and subsequently requested indemnity payments to Shangei, which ironically Shangei did not request, New Veritas and Alatia are resolved to continue the war, to Guangfei's detriment.

Of course, if Guangfei were to recognize Alatia within its current borders, and leave the remaining situation as it is, both New Veritas and Alatia would be more willing to sign peace.

The recognition of Alatia within its current borders is already a violation of a white peace between our warring parties ;)

I should note that Alatia had previously accepted the borders we requested, and that the Shangei monarch is a puppet of the New Veritasian white devils :p I also didn't demand indemnity for the Shangei Government, but for the families of the Shangei soldiers dying uselessly in a war that should have ended for them already.

And the indemnity was only requested after you demanded that Alatia retain her current borders, spitting in the face of the white peace :)

EDITED: Edited for present tense

Alatia requests why New Veritas is negotiating with it. It is willing to accept current borders, to get rid of the Choy-followers in southern Alatia (sending them to Guangfei).

OOC: *points to previous PM response* I'm assuming Alatia's stance has changed since then? :D

EDIT: I meant the thing about the pre-war borders with her southern neighbors.

New Veritas is carefully considering the counsel of her allies. However, Trinlin's position on the war is not fully known, and we wish to seek the opinions of them, as well.

*looks at Conehead*

OOC: The question really lies with you, Conehead. I'm not going to continue the war if Trinlin backs out. Though looking at the map, that doesn't seem incredibly likely.

Guangfei will only make peace if Sintonia is recognized as a soveign country.
*scurries off*

Swissempire said:
Guangfei will only make peace if Sintonia is recognized as a soveign country.
*scurries off*

The rebels have refused the most generous of offers from the Assemblum, including de facto autonomy within New Veritas, along with a separate Assemblum and free practition of religion. Since they show a mental deficiency typical of some Bladeist nations, we are forced to put down the rebellion using whatever means necessary, for the security of the Valin race, and the stewardship of the One's holy writ.

Thlayli said:
The rebels have refused the most generous of offers from the Assemblum, including de facto autonomy within New Veritas, along with a separate Assemblum and free practition of religion. Since they show a mental deficiency typical of some Bladeist nations, we are forced to put down the rebellion using whatever means necessary, for the security of the Valin race, and the stewardship of the One's holy writ.

RACIST, RACIST. :lol: :joke: But if its the Valin race that stands in the way of Bladeist freedom, then well, my work is cut out for me.

Top Bottom