List log on accounts for merging (clean up of database problem)

Source: puwen

Target: Puwen

I do not have high hopes for this though. The account Puwen got corrupted beyond repair in sep01 according to Thunderfall.

So I've used this "temporary" account since then.

Feels abit bad its show im such a latecomer though.

If this is possible i might need help with the password though, my memory isn't as good as it used to be(are you supposed to remeber a 13 year old password?)

Brgds

The old account Puwen, does not exist in the database (and could not co-exist with puwen, since account names are not case sensitive). I would guess that Thunderfall deleted the corrupted account, before the current one was created.

This thread was a great idea! Kudos.

Not sure if this is the right place to post but anyway (please bear with me)...

About 6 months ago, my principal account (Jester Fool) stopped letting me post (although I could log in just fine). Not sure what happened but I have never been banned or spammed ads, etc. Unfortunately, there was no way to get in touch with an administrator (PM wouldn't work and sending a message to site feedback seemed to work but I never got confirmation that anyone read my messages). Since I could still submit GOTM, I didn't want the hassle of making a new account. However, this past BOTM 86, my computer lost power while playing and I had no way to let Deckhand know.

What can be done to fix my principal account?

Thanks in advance,

Jester Fool

Some glitch in VBB default the account back to User Awaiting Email confirmation usergroup. It should be fixed now. I have seen several of these and have no idea what causes it. If you need any further help, like a manual password reset, please contact me. When you confirm your main account is working, please contact me to merge your temporary account into it.

Top Bottom