List of Great People in Civ V please?

Firstly, there are no Great Prophets or Great Spies in Civ V.

Secondly, Bill Gates is a brilliant businessman not an engineer.

Thirdly, I would recommend that a person cannot be considered "Great" unless their accomplishments in their field are legendary and appreciation of them grows after their death. So, no living people.

You forgot Mr. T, MacGyver and Scotty in the list of the engineers.

I'm afraid Scotty would have to wait until you play into the 2250s. (Or at least until after you research FTL travel and Phasers.)

(Is there a recently-made game that is like Civ, but can also take place in the future? I'm not referring to Call to Power, because they're about a decade old, and had poor reviews on PC Gamer magazine.)

And here we see yet another impending thread derailment courtesy of 12agnor0k's ill-conceived flame baiting.

I can hardly help it that my unbelievable knowledge seeps out uncontrollably, besides I didnt de-rail the thread, I was on topic and commenting on his poor choices of Leader titles and also wrong assignments of some "Great Leaders"

The Chuck Norris great person possibilities are limitless....

Would he be all types of great persons in one?

...or better still: a Chuck Norris Victory Condition (first civ to produce Chuck Norris wins). It'd be like a Domination and Cultural victory combined!

I can hardly help it that my unbelievable knowledge seeps out uncontrollably, besides I didnt de-rail the thread, I was on topic and commenting on his poor choices of Leader titles and also wrong assignments of some "Great Leaders"

Moderator Action: *snip* don't troll here.

I agree
Anyone with good taste ---> :ar15: :run: <---You

Yeah, of course. I like throwing jokes in with serious requests to keep a thread alive. I like this kind of excitement just like how I liked watching what would happen when I sprayed water in heated cooking oil when I was younger.

And Darth, let's also have a 1-on-1 match when we both get this game.

Addend: You think Bieber's gay enough? He seems as mature as Garth Brooks when you see this; just, don't click here, alright?. (Another great torture interrogation tool for POWs, blown spies, and losers of Civ V games.)

I just want Bush to be the new Dan Quayle in the score list.

Saddam Hussein is a barbarian now.

(the last "Caliph" of the Muslim faith, who abdicated his throne in 1924)

Abdulmecid II? Why? He's not really someone who can be said to be a historically significant figure.

Jennifer Lopez
Britney Spears
(many more contemporary pop artists, young and old alike)
Justin Bieber (That could be debatable, and he should only be creatable after the 2020 in-game year, don't you think?)
Miley Cyrus
Lindsey Lohan
Mary-Kate Olsen
Ashley Olsen
Lucas Cruikshank (About as debatable as Bieber...)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great Spies:

James Bond
Jason Bourne

:rotfl:

Great Generals:

Norman Schwarzkopf
David Petraeus
Donald Rumsfeld
Robert Gates

:lmao:

Great Barbarians (Capturing them results in great rewards for your civilization) :

Attila
(Many more historical uncivilized leaders)
Kim Il-sung
Kim Jong-il
Saddam Hussein
Pol Pot
Osama bin Laden

:crazyeye:

Please, tell me this is meant to be a joke.

Jennifer Lopez
Britney Spears
(many more contemporary pop artists, young and old alike)
Justin Bieber (That could be debatable, and he should only be creatable after the 2020 in-game year, don't you think?)
Miley Cyrus
Lindsey Lohan
Mary-Kate Olsen
Ashley Olsen
Lucas Cruikshank (About as debatable as Bieber...)

OMG you added Bieber,Spears and you didnt add Beethoven,Hendrix,Chris Brown,Pavarotti.....

Justin Bieber, J-Lo, Britney? Are you kidding me?? Please say these are not official..

Great General Suggestion for the Hollywood edition should most certainly be "Ash, Housewares"...

Thank you.. phew.. if Justin Bieber was to ever surface in any country I would have no choice but to send everything I had on them.

Conan is the only Great Barbarian ever.

Top Bottom