Live Tuner - Notifications Panel and Upgraded Unit Panel

whoward69

DLL Minion
I've created a new Notifications Panel plug-in for Live Tuner and upgraded the standard Selected Unit panel.

I've wrapped these up as mods ("Live Tuner - Notifications Panel" and "Live Tuner - Selected Unit Panel") so they can be downloaded from the ModHub (under Other), but once downloaded you will need to copy the appropriate .ltp file to your "C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\sid meier's civilization v\Debug" directory. Once copied, the mod can be uninstalled and deleted.

Notifications Panel: Add messages (notifications) to the right hand scrolling message window

Selected Unit Panel: Adds "Heal" and "Next Level" buttons and a multi-selection list to grant/revoke any promotion (also wraps all code with a check to make sure a unit is selected before trying to change/obtain values)

Hope these are of use to someone

William

PS - And "Hi, I'm William ... and I play Civ5"

Hi whoward69 - great work on this.
I know this is an old post, but - I can't seem to get these to work in the latest Civ version. The panel is added, but it doesn't populate. If i click the test button on "Next Level" it adds 10 XP, but nothing else seems to work. Has there been an update to this that allows it to work in BNW that maybe hasn't made it here yet?

The panel is added, but it doesn't populate.
The panel requires the mod to be enabled and you playing a mod game (ie from the Mod Browser screen, next, single player, setup game etc)

If i click the test button on "Next Level" it adds 10 XP, but nothing else seems to work.

The mod works with BNW, the above behaviour indicates that the mod is either not enabled or your not playing a mod game

I tried to go to the workshop. Searched for "Live Tuner - Notifications Panel", as well as WhoWard or just Live Tuner, and got nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

Top Bottom