[GS] Livestreamer Previews Discussion Thread

He restarted with the same settings.
I was watching it for a while until he started back into ripping into the commenters on his stream. Like dude, you play video games for a job, and these are the people helping pay for that for you. Don't ***** about them so hard.

I was watching it for a while until he started back into ripping into the commenters on his stream. Like dude, you play video games for a job, and these are the people helping pay for that for you. Don't ***** about them so hard.
Are we talking potato whiskey something?
If so I went to watch the first two of Mali. It was OK. The guy is not very good but not atrocious to watch either. He makes big strategical mistakes but tactically he is ok.
God I miss maddjin.

Are we talking potato whiskey something?
If so I went to watch the first two of Mali. It was OK. The guy is not very good but not atrocious to watch either. He makes big strategical mistakes but tactically he is ok.
God I miss maddjin.
Yeah, I don't know if he's that great or not, but the beginning with Inca was pretty intereting to see.

Starting at 32:28 he is showing off the Black Plague scenario (in German).
You can build a factory in it :shifty: and some custom buildings. Looks interesting. Plague spreads via harbors and roads. It makes tiles unworkable, and reduces population. You win it by researching a certain tech or civic.

Interesting to note: he seemed to be somewhat lukewarm with the civ VI base game iirc and disliked R&F. GS refreshed his urge to play civ.

Yeah, he forgot the cardinal rule of the internet - never feed the trolls. He could use a few more moderators also, there were tons of douches in there that should've just been banned.

The Firaxis MP stream is ongoing now.

As long as something is not 100% confirmed I will hunt for it.

I'm loving Potato's livestream at the moment. It's just a total wreck. Barbarian hordes on two sides, one of which is marching on his capital. The Ottomans and a CS on another side. Gets a city razed and tornadoes spawn pillaging tiles of one of this better cities. Good to know these things happen to other people too :lol:

I was hoping for Iteru to be much better. It's a tiny boost compared to Hungary's, even if you are more flexible. No damage from flooding is nice as you will never need to build dams. But it is not significant enough to make Egypt a competitive civ. (Doesn't have to be any way).
Firaxis, we need a new achievement: "Aswan High Dam: As Egypt, build a Dam." :mischief:

Top Bottom