Living costs in Lissabon, Portugal?

Gabryel Karolin

Gammelgädda
'lo

I'm thinking of fleeing the country for a while due to being bored out of my mind.

How's Portugal this time of year? Expensive? I'm thinking a relatively cheap hotel but with Internet and without people sticking needles in their arms. In Lissabon.

The last I traveled to both Portugal and Sweden was in 2005, and all I can tell you is that Portugal was incredibly cheaper than Sweden. You could go to fancy restaurants for 15-20 euros, for instance, which is the price of a McDonald cheeseburger in Sweden ;)

Lisbon? You can just walk away from your country at any time due to being bored?

More a change of scenery, I'd take work with me. :)

The last I traveled to both Portugal and Sweden was in 2005, and all I can tell you is that Portugal was incredibly cheaper than Sweden. You could go to fancy restaurants for 15-20 euros, for instance, which is the price of a McDonald cheeseburger in Sweden

Well, thats something at least, not sure what McDonalds you went to though ;)

How's Portugal this time of year? Expensive? I'm thinking a relatively cheap hotel but with Internet and without people sticking needles in their arms. In Lissabon.

Not expensive, especially not at this time of of the year, it's the low season for tourism. I can't make recommendations about hotels, being a resident I never had a motive to try any :D

What kind of change in scenery did you had in mind, anyway? The only thing I can add now is a warning that the weather has been boringly wet around here for the last few days, and likely to continue that way...

Top Bottom