LizNES5: Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying, And Love The Bomb

Hello, I am joining as The Oregon County Free-State.

To: USMA

I wouldn't suggest that. Both you and Britian are garunteeing our independence with Ghent. I would imagine what Britian would do if you broke their treaty.

To: Maritime

We demand compensation and an offical apology for attacking our Merchant Marines.

Stop making up lies. I DO NOT guarantee your independence, and even if I did, it would be void if you attack a helpless northern neighbor just because you can! If Britain cant see the good in bringing your country to justice, then I hope help comes to Britain soon.

To: New England

We formally declare war on you for this unprovoked aggression on the maritime provinces!

To: Denmark

Aid would entail 2-3 spare infantry divisions, possible an armored brigade, and a naval task force, all under the command of an american general that would coordinate with your army. If we can spare anything else from our New English assault, we will send that as well. Do we have a deal?

Stop making up lies. I DO NOT guarantee your independence, and even if I did, it would be void if you attack a helpless northern neighbor just because you can! If Britain cant see the good in bringing your country to justice, then I hope help comes to Britain soon.

(You did. It's in the back story.)

1814: Independence [Of New England] declared and reconized by the Treaty of Ghent. Part of the provision demands the UK and the US to Gaurentee their Independence

So, retailiating for their slaughter of our citizens is "unprovoked"? Maybe this DOW is a good thing, as we can get rid of this obviouslly idiotic reigme.

To: USMA; New England

We will remain neutral in this affair.

TLK:
Ruling on tech trade?

Immaculate, I haven't figured it out yet. I have to go to work soon.. perhaps tonight.

Gah, I forgot to do a backstory! :mad:

To USMA
From the Confederacy

Withdraw immediately your declaration of war, or the Confederacy will need to take extra measures to ensure the safety and stability of the continent.

To New England
From the Confederacy

I think your invasion has caused enough trouble. Let's support a return to peace for all combatants in this war.

Nice update!
I'll get my orders in when the stats are updated.

CC: Denmark

This isn't your concern, step off.

Stay out of our affairs and we will stay out of yours.

OOC: Wait, where is this backstory? I must have missed it.

IC: We have yet to see proof that the Maritime states were the cause of the destruction of the boat.

To: The Confederacy

This is none of your business to be honest. New England launched a completely unprovoked attack on The Maritime States. I am intervening in order to prevent further destruction and occupation of my protectorate. If you wish to ensure the 'stability' of this continent, perhaps you should help me pacify this aggressor to my north instead of siting idly by, making threats to stop justice taking its due course.

OOC: Wait, where is this backstory? I must have missed it.

IC: We have yet to see proof that the Maritime states were the cause of the destruction of the boat.

To: The Confederacy

This is none of your business to be honest. New England launched a completely unprovoked attack on The Maritime States. I am intervening in order to prevent further destruction and occupation of my protectorate. If you wish to ensure the 'stability' of this continent, perhaps you should help me pacify this aggressor to my north instead of siting idly by, making threats to stop justice taking its due course.

Just as your "deal" with Denmark is to provide for the safety and stability of that country, too?

You are being opportunistic. I support the end of the New England - Maritime War, but not through aggressive actions such as yours.

To: Confederacy

We hope that you will not mind us sending aid to New England if the USMA does not back down from Denmark?

To: Europe

Why should you stop me from helping when a country has been unjustly invaded, and the invader is asking for a large sum of the danish Homeland? perhaps you should assist them, then I shall have no need to have done such an action.

However, as a result of this Confederacy threat, the USMA leadership has decided it cannot spare any military aid, but they hope that some other brave country will take up the cause to help Denmark retain its rightful borders.

To: Confederacy

How else would you end that war? Through the Maritimes, who are my PROTECTORATE, giving up half its land to New England? I am honor bound, along with diplomatically bound, to protecting the Maritimes now as a result of them becoming my Protectorate. I would support a peace if pre-war borders were re-established, and reparations were to be made to the Maritimes for the damage inflicted on their lands however.

From President Perez of Gran Colombia,
To the Confederacy,

Why do you involve yourself with the unjust war in the Maritimes when directly to your south the Texans have launched an assault on the peace-loving Californians?

How can your ears hear the plea of the northerners and not those at your doorstop. This is not directly our business but we wonder at your motives.

To: New England

They became my protectorate when they agreed to such in return for me assisting them in their survival.

To: Western Europe

My friends, the Ukraine wishes to stand with you against the tide of communism. However, we worry that the poverty in our country will drive our people to turn to that vile red ideology. We merely ask that you open your countries to the Ukraine. Help us sell and buy one another goods, to send our children to your great universities, and for our people to understand one another.

Our people stand in awe of the great western accomplishments, the televisions, the rock and rolls, and of course the coka-colas. These simple things would help our people realize the faults of communism and fight hard to keep such things from spreading through our region of the world.

Ukrainian asks for
-Mutual reduction in trade restrictions between the Ukraine and any western country that wishes to participate. Opening your industrial goods to a new market. (I am under the assumption there would be some protectionism between the west and the east even though there wasn't a communist bloc, either way I am still looking to lower restrictions further)

The Ukraine also welcomes German, Dutch, French, British, and Iberia to send representatives to our country. If they so choose we will let them explore all facets of Ukrainian government and military matters. We hope this extension of trust will build a great relationship between our nation and the west to last for years to come.

@TLK I was just worried you didn't get my orders when I looked at the stats and didn't see a change.

Top Bottom