LizNES5: Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying, And Love The Bomb

That's too bad Liz. :( I'll play if this is continued, and your next NES of course. Remember, I was there since your first NES, and have played every one since. (with varying degrees of suckitude, I know.)

I had been planning on using the Beatles. :(

I'm working on a way to simplify the stats. The game will be relatively the same though. I have no set 'restart' date, though I imagine it'll be whenever I get some more time, i.e, in the next week or so. If you wanna diplo, and send orders, I'll manage through the changes. Past that, meh.

^Take what you want from that.

How do you plan on simplifying the stats? You could always combine EP and IP like ZD did in glory in the sun. You could also make a social group to keep track of the techs, where all nations publically announce their research so all you have to do is look up the country discussion and copy paste the updated techs.

I'm working on a way to simplify the stats. The game will be relatively the same though. I have no set 'restart' date, though I imagine it'll be whenever I get some more time, i.e, in the next week or so. If you wanna diplo, and send orders, I'll manage through the changes. Past that, meh.

^Take what you want from that.

This is good news. :)

Speaking of Glory in the Sun, update there is none.

This isn't the thread to discuss Glory in the Sun or its lack of an update. I would support the continuation of this NES, basically on any stats model whatsoever.

:agree:

Just drop the tech thing altogether.. since you are dealing with things yearly, there really shouldn't be significant progress anyway

I just thought of a better system of techs. Why not just have a tech "discovered" by a single nation through a random event, probably greatly influenced with RP? Then once the tech enters the game, allow other nations to begin to research their own variations. PM a nation before hand if they are going to actually discover one, so it can influence their orders. Then they can also secretly share it with allies before it is "publicly discovered" in the update.

Indeed.

An im sure, with you writing such amazing, gargantuan updates, people would be willing to give you longer between updates.

Just drop the tech thing altogether.. since you are dealing with things yearly, there really shouldn't be significant progress anyway

I've already informed him that this is the only intelligent course of action.

Thanks everyone. Yeah, I'll fiddle around a bit, but consider this 'on'. The term 'On Break' would have been a better substitute then dead.

Orders due on.. Friday?

I suppose if you have techs, and you'd prefer to mention in your orders the specifics at what you were researching, I can take note of it. Past that, send in the orders, I'll worry about stats.

So, what has changed rules wise?

I am very happy this is coming back. Every NES I have joined lately dies after one update. I will get back to work on some of my Polish stories I was working on.

Agree with Immaculate some more clarification on rule changes would be nice.

Top Bottom