Looking for graphics help for a large piece of a Hearts of Iron mod

Tommy Vercetti

The Don
Hello members of CFC. I am looking for a few graphical skilled users to edit some photos for a Timeline 191 mod on Darkest Hour a Hearts of Iron game. I need roundels/markings mostly on planes and tanks for in game pics. Can anyone do this and are they willing to join up? Feel free to reply here or PM me. I am need of a few people so I don't overwhelm anyone person. Thanks in advance.

Hello members of CFC. I am looking for a few graphical skilled users to edit some photos for a Timeline 191 mod on Darkest Hour a Hearts of Iron game. I need roundels/markings mostly on planes and tanks for in game pics. Can anyone do this and are they willing to join up? Feel free to reply here or PM me. I am need of a few people so I don't overwhelm anyone person. Thanks in advance.

Maybe ask here? https://forums.civfanatics.com/forums/all-other-games.23/

Would involve taking pics like this

and putting grayscale pics like this on them, resized to fit of coarse
confederate_air_force_roundel_by_kyuzoaoi_d6tjiqy-fullview.png

Yeah I want to make my mod stand out from other DH mods

This is what my mod is based on

Maybe you could do that automatically with an AI-art program? I've seen ads even for utilizing such functions in traditional programs (which now include AI components), such as photoshop.

Oh, you’re asking for edits. Those aren’t as hard as like creating a new picture from scratch.

I have Paint Sho Pro 7 (if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!) and what you can do with that is add the roundel as a new layer, adjust the whatyacallit boundary things so they match the one there, then carefully cut out the part that’s covered by the wing.

The biggest problem I have, and it’s less of a problem with B&W pictures is getting the lighting to match. Sometimes a shadow will be in the “wrong” spot and readjusting the color brightness to get it to blend smoothly is a bit tedious.

Oh, you’re asking for edits. Those aren’t as hard as like creating a new picture from scratch.

I have Paint Sho Pro 7 (if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!) and what you can do with that is add the roundel as a new layer, adjust the whatyacallit boundary things so they match the one there, then carefully cut out the part that’s covered by the wing.

The biggest problem I have, and it’s less of a problem with B&W pictures is getting the lighting to match. Sometimes a shadow will be in the “wrong” spot and readjusting the color brightness to get it to blend smoothly is a bit tedious.
My main issue with going these myself is I have a lot of other projects so I already have a very full plate and also graphics are not my skill set. I respect people who can do them though.

I mean I have my aforementioned Darkest Hour mod, two mods for a wrestling game, videos including a major video project coming up, my Civ 3 scenario, and my personal life. So yeah I need some help. Also graphics are just generally not my skill set. So I would be grateful of any help I can get.

Top Bottom