Looking for someone to multiplay with me

First I would like to thank you all for the very helpful support ^^

I managed to run Civ5 on DX9 with low graphic settings (always) and closing all other unnecessary windows processors and applications during game... Although it ran between 90 to 95 degrees of temperature, and after some 40 mins it would get near 100 and then turn off...

Then I tested some multiplay with one of the guys from this forum who added me on skype and since I was using the PC for a longer time before, I could only play 10 mins befor it got to 102 degrees, so I quit Civ... Then I, daring not to open the laptop, blew the dust out of the holes like a maniac psycho and after choking with dust and hyperventilating, I noticed a drop in 10 degrees of temperature during my Civ play...

Now I bought a cooling pad, and although it looks like s*** , I also got another 20 degrees drop! So now I can run Civ smoothly at a temperature of 60 to 70 for as many hours as I want! Domination victory!

Glad we could help get that fixed. And yeah it's a shame that heatsinks nearly universally look like garbage but what can you do eh?

Glad you're up and running now. Have fun!

Top Bottom