lost luxury to trade

KaptainK714

Warlord
my trade with Atilla ended for Gems, he got his own, but now i do not have the luxury to trade I have 2 sources and have no active trades with any other AI.

Where did my Lux go?:(

So you were trading your gems to the Huns, the trade ended (returning the gems to you) and you say you have no luxuries to trade? If the Huns acquired their own gems, they certainly will not trade for additional gems (additional copies offer no value).

Go to the top left menu (which normally shows what tech you are researching) and select the resources tab. That will show you how many instances of each luxury, strategic and bonus resource you have. Does it show 2 gems? If so, have you tried trading gems with each other AI civ? If no one wants gems, it's because they already have gems from another source.

I'm not understand, can you upload a picture to make it more oobvious.

the resource list shows 2 Gems but when i try to trade with another AI, gems do not appear for any of the 6 AI's it could be Austria or Byzantine has traded with the others as I dont have their area mapped yet. i'll send my scout over and see if they have Gems, only 3 on my continent 1 unclaimed so far

damn i cant get my screen shot to upload too big !!

Yeah, if the AI already has gems (either improved in their territory, acquired by trade from another civ, or gifted from an allied City-State), you're out of luck.

scout other AI's Austria Byzantium and Aztecs all have Gems right next to their Capitals.
what luck:(

The pattern I notice is that most games have some luxes clumped and some that are more evenly distributed. With your expos, can you pick up multiple copies of some other lux?

Top Bottom